Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

He is an outdated Childish fool who has no relevance to the current AFL landscape

His type of thinking is the issue with the AFL product (from a gameday/media perspective)
Last night he was both a populist (footy is going soft - who could disagree?) and a company man (night GF - inevitable)...that doesn't smack of someone who is irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night he was both a populist (footy is going soft - who could disagree?) and a company man (night GF - inevitable)...that doesn't smack of someone who is irrelevant.
So due to someone's personal opinion they arn't irrelevant?

Eddie aint a company man, he's a corporate snake who is looking for a way back in (from a position standpoint) to the AFL corporate world

Eddie is a dying breed of overbearing, opiniated, im loudest so im right type operators

He is a trailblazer for the hyperbole media style in the AFL today

He smacks of desperation due to the fact that if its not an AFL shill that becomes the next CEO of the AFL, he will be even further on the outer

Not surprised McGuire has adopted the view he has on the GF time slot.

I remember attending a Collingwood members forum a few years ago where this issue was raised by members. Eddie asked the audience whether they wanted the day GF to remain or to change it. The overwhelming majority in the audience put their hand up and supported retaining the traditional slot.

He quickly dismissed the room and said it was inevitable it would change in the foreseeable future.

Not surprised McGuire has adopted the view he has on the GF time slot.

I remember attending a Collingwood members forum a few years ago where this issue was raised by members. Eddie asked the audience whether they wanted the day GF to remain or to change it. The overwhelming majority in the audience put their hand up and supported retaining the traditional slot.

He quickly dismissed the room and said it was inevitable it would change in the foreseeable future.

He was as smug on Triple M after the Brisbane Grand Final. Asked for everyones opinion and all the calls were in favour for a day still and that they didn't think night was as family friendly. Couldn't fathom why everyone but him thought otherwise and just belittled all the callers. Thought Ed maybe a decade ago was someone who valued the traditions of the game, but is probably worse than Hutchy now in trying to change and Americanise the game.

He was as smug on Triple M after the Brisbane Grand Final. Asked for everyones opinion and all the calls were in favour for a day still and that they didn't think night was as family friendly. Couldn't fathom why everyone but him thought otherwise and just belittled all the callers. Thought Ed maybe a decade ago was someone who valued the traditions of the game, but is probably worse than Hutchy now in trying to change and Americanise the game.
The great myth around Ed is that he’s a traditionalist.

He’s anything but that.

Footy Classified - Collingwood edition
It was borderline unwatchable on Wednesday night...

The quicker the show get rid of Hutchy and Eddie the better for us all...

Then you get Sam McClure.

That like when my housemate asked me if I wanted to watch Australian Idol or Big Brother. I asked her if there was a third option where we set fire to the TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back