Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Hamilton at M10 and Hough M11, and I need to bring in Clark.

If Hough is named, do I dump Hamilton for Clark?

Hamilton getting dropped after being pretty decent is a concern. Despite a few clangers, he had a PB 19 touches. Wehr and Fahey are getting big numbers in the VFL most weeks playing in a similar role. Seems like the new coach just doesn't rate him.

Of course if Hough doesn't make the final cut I'll dump his ass. Hamilton wins with the lower BE and DPP.

I have Hamilton at M10 and Hough M11, and I need to bring in Clark.

If Hough is named, do I dump Hamilton for Clark?

Hamilton getting dropped after being pretty decent is a concern. Despite a few clangers, he had a PB 19 touches. Wehr and Fahey are getting big numbers in the VFL most weeks playing in a similar role. Seems like the new coach just doesn't rate him.

Of course if Hough doesn't make the final cut I'll dump his ass. Hamilton wins with the lower BE and DPP.
FWD rookie cull?

I’m trading out Shitfield, because Jiska won’t give me a Complete tag with Shitfield still in my team

That’s the only reason why I’m trading him out :p
Even Andrew Birch wouldn't complete a team with Shitfield in it..….

……actually he probably would

FWD rookie cull?
Durdin and Rioli Jnr F7 and F8

Durdin should make another $40k before his bye. Career best 19 touches last week, quiet a few touches further up the ground, looks like he's moved up the field a bit with Jack Martin out. Owies and Motlop played the pure small forward roles. I need every dollar, can't trade out a green dot that still has money to make.

My fears with Hamilton came true. I honestly don't know how he was getting a game ahead of others. Only explanation was that Cameron liked him. I reckon he's just dropped 3 or 4 spots down the pecking order. New coach might want to play Whitfield at half back as well.

Where is that kent?

Never see him on here anymore, same with Hai_Newman.

Does he think that he is too good for this forum now?

He got booted.
Don't come back...:moustache:.

Season 10 Hate GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Durdin should make another $40k before his bye. Career best 19 touches last week, quiet a few touches further up the ground, looks like he's moved up the field a bit with Jack Martin out. Owies and Motlop played the pure small forward roles. I need every dollar, can't trade out a green dot that still has money to make.

My fears with Hamilton came true. I honestly don't know how he was getting a game ahead of others. Only explanation was that Cameron liked him. I reckon he's just dropped 3 or 4 spots down the pecking order. New coach might want to play Whitfield at half back as well.
COGS goes then, if 40k is relevant to you. He isn’t a keeper, even with a potential new role.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Trade Hough. He wont play.
Hamilton may comeback next week.
I like to give rookies who are dropped a week to see if they come back in.

COGS goes then, if 40k is relevant to you. He isn’t a keeper, even with a potential new role.
Eagles, North, Pies and Hawks in his next 6 games. Cogs and the Giants are bullies, they'll beat up on weaker sides. I can see him fluking a couple 140s. Happy to hold.

If Hough plays I'll boot Hamilton. Getting 10-15 touches in the VFL won't urn him a recall any time soon.

Trade Hough. He wont play.
Hamilton may comeback next week.
I like to give rookies who are dropped a week to see if they come back in.
I was anti Hamilton for a while, did a bit of research into him. On paper he should have never played AFL. Fahey and Wehr getting 25+ touches every week in the same role. Wehr is a mature ager as well. Haynes and Whitfield to come back in. Everything points to the old coach taking a liking to him. 19 touches last week, PB, shouldn't have been dropped, but the new coach has other ideas. Ash named at half back as well. Doesn't mean much, but if he's out of the middle, then there's even less room down back. Hamilton actually looked good at AFL level (his stats are very meh in the VFL), so the fact that he's dropped tells me the new coach doesn't rate him.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was anti Hamilton for a while, did a bit of research into him. On paper he should have never played AFL. Fahey and Wehr getting 25+ touches every week in the same role. Wehr is a mature ager as well. Haynes and Whitfield to come back in. Everything points to the old coach taking a liking to him. 19 touches last week, PB, shouldn't have been dropped, but the new coach has other ideas. Ash named at half back as well. Doesn't mean much, but if he's out of the middle, then there's even less room down back. Hamilton actually looked good at AFL level (his stats are very meh in the VFL), so the fact that he's dropped tells me the new coach doesn't rate him.
Hough has played 3 games all year with the WC having the worst injury record in history most probably.
His JS is much worse than Hamiltons.
WC covid cases will slow soon they are getting towards the stage that most have had it I reckon.
So his JS is getting worse not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back