Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he misses a couple and Piggy Green remembers that his team are the orange ones, I'll all of a sudden start feeling a lot better about that trade from a few weeks ago.

This explains a bunch of things like that mate.
Check it out.
How long ago did that change? Seems like almost (ie have to have the sequencing right) exactly the same outcome but with extra steps.

Cripps mate, don’t have mills unfortunately
Yeah he's tempting. Big Friday night match against a good team. Lots of contested possessions and maybe a goal or two. Can see him going big.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

why do i get the feeling that mills is going to tag cripps for???
Is this rhetorical? Your rider gives you all the answers you need. If by tagging, you mean direct opponents at the coalface, quite likely. They'll both go 140 plus.

I just learned that the lowest scoring emergency is fielded when you have two.

I've screwed myself out of probably a couple of hundred points this year.

Everyone at some stage, should read this "stickied" thread .....would save these confusions & help most new Coach's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Andrew Birch wouldn't complete a team with Shitfield in it..….

……actually he probably would
Pretty piss weak tagging a poster you had Chief ban from the SC board.

But completely in line with the way you handle yourself - you love to dish it out but can’t handle it coming back.

Everyone at some stage, should read this "stickied" thread .....would save these confusions & help most new Coach's

new and returning after hiatus coaches*

Im not getting into the politics of it all but what i do know is this.
Birchy had every right to be confident in his Supercoach abilities, the stats back it up. Going well again this year! I use to like reading his supercoach perspectives.

What even happend, I always enjoy talking SC on this board with him.

Now I gotta read stevebbb rants everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back