Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Checks out

5dbc6d222f364a0a9e077c03

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who needs to wait for evidence and facts when we have rumours from friends of anonymous flight attendants!

The hit pieces are out on cue, the social media NPCs have been mobilised to (unwittingly) help out the establishment by sending said hit pieces viral. And with no fact checking or sense of scepticism... and he's proving that twitter lefties are often (unwittingly) talking to bots rather than humans when they receive their daily outrage fuel lol.

Who needs to wait for evidence and facts when we have rumours from friends of anonymous flight attendants!

The hit pieces are out on cue, the social media NPCs have been mobilised to (unwittingly) help out the establishment by sending said hit pieces viral. And with no fact checking or sense of scepticism... and he's proving that twitter lefties are often (unwittingly) talking to bots rather than humans when they receive their daily outrage fuel lol.
you might want to be careful how you go into bat for a billionaire that hung out with Epstein and Maxwell

But for the record, he's on twitter saying he's being attacked, not suing the publication for defamation or anything

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
you might want to be careful how you go into bat for a billionaire that hung out with Epstein and Maxwell

But for the record, he's on twitter saying he's being attacked, not suing the publication for defamation or anything
A good point with your first sentence. Not everyone pictured with these freaks would be guilty of anything, but there does seem to be a pattern of people who are rich and powerful getting a rush out of dominating others (sexually or otherwise).

The hit pieces were bound to kick off, however, truthful or not. IIRC dudes were busted in the US paying people to falsely accuse Mueller and others of sexual assault. Here Elon is up against the fossil fuels industry, which some of the present ownership of Twitter have been key beneficiaries of. Along with the kids of seemingly every senior Democrat in the US.

Elon now also threatens control over the flow of information through Twitter, along with all the user data collected within. So the nonsense starts. Muh emerald mine! Tesla products are crap! SpaceX can't do launches more efficiently than NASA! All false m8. He seems like a pretty s**t bloke, but let's keep it factual, see.

A good point with your first sentence. Not everyone pictured with these freaks would be guilty of anything, but there does seem to be a pattern of people who are rich and powerful getting a rush out of dominating others (sexually or otherwise).

The hit pieces were bound to kick off, however, truthful or not. IIRC dudes were busted in the US paying people to falsely accuse Mueller and others of sexual assault. Here Elon is up against the fossil fuels industry, which some of the present ownership of Twitter have been key beneficiaries of. Along with the kids of seemingly every senior Democrat in the US.

Elon now also threatens control over the flow of information through Twitter, along with all the user data collected within. So the nonsense starts. Muh emerald mine! Tesla products are crap! SpaceX can't do launches more efficiently than NASA! All false m8. He seems like a pretty s**t bloke, but let's keep it factual, see.
emerald mine isn't nonsense
Telsa build quality is a long standing well known issue
So no not all false mate
His issues with unions are well known

s**t blokes with money are generally more able to get away with being s**t btw

So why the $250K Payout?

ray1984

Debutant
May 16, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda

Isn’t that all conspiracies! Oh wait that only applies to the Democrats and other leftist celebrities.

ray1984

Debutant
May 16, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nearly half of President Joe Biden's 22.3 million Twitterfollowers are fake, a new analysis revealed on Wednesday.

The report comes as Tesla founder Elon Musk pumped the breaks on his $44 billion purchase of the social media platform over concerns about the amount of bots active on the site.

No wonder there are hissy fits going on!

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So Elon’s a whip out man. Shouldn’t be surprised I guess, all that obsession with rockets. What’s less surprising (a given, if we’re honest) is that this bloke has an exhibitionistic disorder.

I sincerely hope he turns his attention away from public forums and gets some professional help. Wheels seem to be falling off.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
So Elon’s a whip out man. Shouldn’t be surprised I guess, all that obsession with rockets. What’s less surprising (a given, if we’re honest) is that this bloke has an exhibitionistic disorder.

I sincerely hope he turns his attention away from public forums and gets some professional help. Wheels seem to be falling off.

He’ll be speaking at CPAC.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hah! Apparently he offered to buy her a horse. Wonder if that’s AFTER he tucked it back in again.

That’s all the confirmation I need. Couldn’t make that s**t up😂

Nearly half of President Joe Biden's 22.3 million Twitterfollowers are fake, a new analysis revealed on Wednesday.
And I think it was found 70% of Trump's are?

No doubt tons are people hopping in to get noticed in the comments. Happens with all the famous people I'd say.

ray1984

Debutant
May 16, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
And I think it was found 70% of Trump's are?

No doubt tons are people hopping in to get noticed in the comments. Happens with all the famous people I'd say.
Isn’t this a good thing it’s being found out and hopefully scrapped

Back