Prediction Round 10: Changes vs Collingwood + pre-game discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Logue was quality down back. Probably our best defender and you want him replaced?

This is illogical

If Howe is being matched up so he can't roll off and intercept, he can even lead Logue to the ball and Logue will beat him to it.

Leaves Lobb and Taberner raffling Moore.

If Howe is being matched up so he can't roll off and intercept, he can even lead Logue to the ball and Logue will beat him to it.

Leaves Lobb and Taberner raffling Moore.

I get that in theory but practically will leave us short especially if one of Pearce or Ryan ends up pulling out of the match. Logue is one of the quickest defenders. We'd be one pace down back

Banfield did nothing last sat in the rain. Absolutely nothing. Why play him ahead of others when we have named Switta n Colyer on the bench. Two small forwards who run, chase and break lines?

Playing Eurasmus makes more sense or just anyone better than Banfield. Like almost every player on the list. I don't hate him. He's a good bloke. The issue I have is he's s**t.

Unless you have a time machine in your garage, that is a very weird statement.
That's the thing about these declarative statements. If it ends up true then I look smart, and if it ends up false then it means we're winning games. It's a win win for me

Last edited:
Look… I was hesitant to write a blurb about how much Freo is going to piss on the Pies after some knickers got twisted last week… but stuff it, here goes.

Last week sent many to that dark space. That place Freo supporters like to call ‘the norm’. It’s a hard one to shake, but I’m pleading with supporters to continue to stick your neck out. Sure it may be chopped off, like last week, but allow your optimism to shine. It’s healthier for you. Strut about. Wear purple on a random Tuesday. It’s our time. Yeah, maybe not a premiership this year BUT by golly we’re better than the Pies. The ******* Pies? They lost to the Eagles. Pause on that for 4 seconds and snap out of any thoughts of losing this game.

I won’t bang on. Freo in a canter. 27 or more.

No houses bet.

Back the boys. Spread positivity. This is a game we ain’t losing.

Banfield did nothing last sat in the rain. Absolutely nothing. Why play him ahead of others when we have named Switta n Colyer on the bench. Two small forwards who run, chase and break lines?

Playing Eurasmus makes more sense or just anyone better than Banfield. Like almost every player on the list. I don't hate him. He's a good bloke. The issue I have is he's s**t.

With Switta, Shultz, Colyer and Walters we don’t need another pressure forward. Atm it’s Banfield, but get a bit more time into Clark and he will kill it as the mid size forward.

The reason I'm still nervous is that it was our mids that got spanked. Yes on the stat sheet we had a lot of forward 50 entries but the forwards not converting them wasn't the issue. It's that the entries were s**t. Surely... that is known in the coaching ranks. SURELY.

cries in freo supporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad I came back to BF. The melts on here are amazing.

BF nuffs “But, but he is my all time fav player…and he is soooo funny on the podcasts and did you see that gif of him dancing?? What a bloke”

Not worth pick 8. Not a lock in the back 6. Can row. Can dance. That’s just my opinion tho 😂
Can you remember who you wanted at pick 8?

The reason I'm still nervous is that it was our mids that got spanked. Yes on the stat sheet we had a lot of forward 50 entries but the forwards not converting them wasn't the issue. It's that the entries were s**t. Surely... that is known in the coaching ranks. SURELY.

cries in freo supporter
Yes they were, but that doesn't equate to our midfield is no good. Interesting to see how we respond.

Does anybody else find it bewildering, that One Nation now has a candidate that is Asian and originates from Hong Kong? I mean, I thought Pauline was against anyone that wasn't white? Lol
No, because now she can point to that candidate and say see? I'm not racist.

Maybe it's about values not race? :shrug:

seems iffy to view everything through the lens of gender and race, IDK seems kinda simplistic and Twittery
This is Pauline Hanson we're talking about...

No! Weather is more important :p.

3pm Sunday:
View attachment 1403674

4pm Sunday:
View attachment 1403676

Will keep an eye on this - you start getting a lot more accuracy when you're within three days. I mean - this could literally end up being the front arriving at the start time of the game, which is just ridiculously unlucky. Best case we get a quarter or two in before it arrives. Could be some lightning/thunder as well. Wind not great either - about 40km/h...
Don't listen to windy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back