Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
No but in all seriousness the conditions last week suited us with a lot of stoppages and scrappy goals. Our forward line I dont think functioned all that well at all without McKay as a target. It's just that a contest was created or what tonight will be easy conditions to intercept the Giants weren't able to take and it created another messy ball and stoppage which we'd score from
In case you missed this one SM

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
8 know
Cute watching how worried Blues fans are getting in here.

Suck s**t, I offended so many Swans fans that quarter with my drunken and obnoxious comments, still didn't get kicked out actually take that as a badge of honour

I have a family member (Abdul-Karim) working tonight at security at Marvel, so basically I get away with what I want verbally.

Feels so good to have Lebanese contacts.

8 know

Suck s**t, I offended so many Swans fans that quarter with my drunken and obnoxious comments, still didn't get kicked out actually take that as a badge of honour

I have a family member (Abdul-Karim) working tonight at security at Marvel, so basically I get away with what I want verbally.

Feels so good to have Lebanese contacts.

What a floggish thing to brag about. Pull your head in.

Going to be a long 2nd half if my prediction of 12 goals comes true

You've had more than 3x the number of free kicks mate, you'll be fine. If we kick a goal the umps will find two for you.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
But no 300 now.
How many short is he?

Was very smart even knowing he'd give the free away and maybe cops1 or 2, due a rest soon. Knew it could spark a fight and you guys wake up and/or it rattles us. Obviously not ideal if he blows the hammy by way more weeks than he cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back