MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes got the Plugger approach, hunched right over, looks unco but its super smart, more people should learn to kick set shots like that.

Silvagni might actually be a better ruckman than Brisbane's which old mate Falcon rates
Pretty sure he's the same bloke who melted about Richmond people barracking for us in the GF last year.

That thread is hilarious. Troll op that backfired by some dogs supporter who has been nowhere to be seen since. Now reduced to obsessive posts between a Saints and Richmond supporter who don't rate us.

Pretty sure he's the same bloke who melted about Richmond people barracking for us in the GF last year.

That thread is hilarious. Troll op that backfired by some dogs supporter who has been nowhere to be seen since. Now reduced to obsessive posts between a Saints and Richmond supporter who don't rate us.

Part of the reason I quit bay 13 was coz I was spending far too much time responding to bell ends like him and getting myself suspended.

I have to walk away or my account is at risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't see the Swans get opened up like this very often - James Brayshaw

The Channel 7 commentary team ladies and gentlemen.

Tom McCartin in nomans land would belong well in Melbourne's backline around 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back