Prediction Round 10: Changes vs Collingwood + pre-game discussion

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
if we doing hindsight shai bolton all the way lol. But in a redraft he probably goes first.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
No! Weather is more important :p.

3pm Sunday:
View attachment 1403674

4pm Sunday:
View attachment 1403676

Will keep an eye on this - you start getting a lot more accuracy when you're within three days. I mean - this could literally end up being the front arriving at the start time of the game, which is just ridiculously unlucky. Best case we get a quarter or two in before it arrives. Could be some lightning/thunder as well. Wind not great either - about 40km/h...

Win the toss. Kick with the wind. Get a score before it rains and hope the direction changes from nw to ne at the right time in the game so we can get it going towards our scoring end 3 out of the 4 quarters.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Look… I was hesitant to write a blurb about how much Freo is going to piss on the Pies after some knickers got twisted last week… but stuff it, here goes.

Last week sent many to that dark space. That place Freo supporters like to call ‘the norm’. It’s a hard one to shake, but I’m pleading with supporters to continue to stick your neck out. Sure it may be chopped off, like last week, but allow your optimism to shine. It’s healthier for you. Strut about. Wear purple on a random Tuesday. It’s our time. Yeah, maybe not a premiership this year BUT by golly we’re better than the Pies. The ******* Pies? They lost to the Eagles. Pause on that for 4 seconds and snap out of any thoughts of losing this game.

I won’t bang on. Freo in a canter. 27 or more.

No houses bet.

Back the boys. Spread positivity. This is a game we ain’t losing.

You did this to me last week and I jumped on the bandwagon to my regret.

But I respect the siege mentality, its absolutely the only option.

If we ever end up a cornered wolf we need to bare our fangs and save our best dance of death till the last minute.

We will overcome.

Look… I was hesitant to write a blurb about how much Freo is going to piss on the Pies after some knickers got twisted last week… but stuff it, here goes.

Last week sent many to that dark space. That place Freo supporters like to call ‘the norm’. It’s a hard one to shake, but I’m pleading with supporters to continue to stick your neck out. Sure it may be chopped off, like last week, but allow your optimism to shine. It’s healthier for you. Strut about. Wear purple on a random Tuesday. It’s our time. Yeah, maybe not a premiership this year BUT by golly we’re better than the Pies. The ******* Pies? They lost to the Eagles. Pause on that for 4 seconds and snap out of any thoughts of losing this game.

I won’t bang on. Freo in a canter. 27 or more.

No houses bet.

Back the boys. Spread positivity. This is a game we ain’t losing.
....so $100 on Collingwood at $3.85 then?

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If WB come for Logue as it’s been mentioned, then let’s traded
If we were playing Carlton in a prelim final the the MCG next week, would you
(A) play Griffin Logue in your starting 22 to pick up Charlie Curnow and blanket him out of the game completely
Or
(B) leave Logue out and watch as Curnow kicks 7 or 8 goals on Ryan & Cox and does his irritating gun show routine to all the Carlton flog fans in the stands after every goal

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we were playing Carlton in a prelim final the the MCG next week, would you
(A) play Griffin Logue in your starting 22 to pick up Charlie Curnow and blanket him out of the game completely
Or
(B) leave Logue out and watch as Curnow kicks 7 or 8 goals on Ryan & Cox and does his irritating gun show routine to all the Carlton flog fans in the stands after every goal
Are all Freo’s defenders at full strength?

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Banfield in the midfield? There’s no midfield cover at all now Tucker and Erasmus are out
I get Tucker, but Ras is a gun. How the actual f**k did he get dropped instead of Banfield…I’m just glad where I sit at Optus there is full strength. Will take a few tins to wear off the pain of watching Banfield stink up the fwd line.

Back