Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarOfConfidence

Team Captain
Feb 9, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How about the free-kick count? Umpires getting caught up in the moment. Also, Carlton’s fwd pressure - even with the likes of Durdin and Owies - how hard can it be to coach that kind of manic pressure on the opposition defence? We’re so far off producing that kind of performance it’s laughable …

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i am not surprised by the Logan comments. He’ll be a good solid forward. However we have a ******* dominant bull and brilliant ball user. I’d take both if I could, unfortunately we lack ball users and Will is a fantastic ball user, he is phenomenal. Plus he is strong, centre of gravity is very low, massive asset. Swans would prefer having Phillips over McDonald. No doubt at all.

The kid has the goods.

The question begs, one midfielder will be traded. Who goes?

As much as it disappoints me, I believe Tommy will be traded. We will get great currency for him and our midfield will not be hurt too much for it.
Bit of gravy there, not saying Will won't be good, but it's a bit early, with very little to base it on to start betting your house on him.
I agree with the state of our forward line at times this year, Logan would have been handy and tonight he's had the opportunity to show how good he'll be, Will hasn't had that opportunity yet.

i am not surprised by the Logan comments. He’ll be a good solid forward. However we have a ******* dominant bull and brilliant ball user. I’d take both if I could, unfortunately we lack ball users and Will is a fantastic ball user, he is phenomenal. Plus he is strong, centre of gravity is very low, massive asset. Swans would prefer having Phillips over McDonald. No doubt at all.

The kid has the goods.

The question begs, one midfielder will be traded. Who goes?

As much as it disappoints me, I believe Tommy will be traded. We will get great currency for him and our midfield will not be hurt too much for it.
Why would we be trading a midfielder?

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our players have learned the game plan. What they haven't learned is the ability to do it.
Voss walked into a club with a mature, talented and well-balanced list. Noble not so much. * this place is reactionary, if we had Voss and Logan McDonald we’d be flag favourites according to this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our players have learned the game plan. What they haven't learned is the ability to do it.
No no no, to many hyphens told me Neale what’s his name said it take 3 years to learn the game plan.

My point was, it’s takes time for the players to mature, not to learn the game plan.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
No no no, to many hyphens told me Neale what’s his name said it take 3 years to learn the game plan.

My point was, it’s takes time for the players to mature, not to learn the game plan.

It probably takes 3 years to weed out the s**t trucks who can’t follow a game plan and for those that can to mature.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Voss has them playing well. Helps when they have 3 extras in yellow but they are playing well
It amazing how different a team looks with a coach that employs a coherent gameplan.

Even their spuds look like they know what they are doing.

Players make coaches, but coaches can also make players.

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Jack Silvagni must be one of the all time anonymous players. Cept for his surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back