Status
Not open for further replies.

Wray27

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lol what is going on?
Hey mate, you made a great start with your account this time but you've started to really lose it a bit the last week. I've been as patient with you as I can. This will be the only warning, you may continue to discuss with me in private or it will be additional points.

Additionally, you got a message from me because your post was reported by another poster and had nothing to do with the disagree button that you've been spamming the last hour, though I have asked you as well to please stop spamming the disagree button.

Again, first and only warning to only continue discussions in our PM

Holy s**t - is this a real function of BF?
Haha yeah, no one has puckered up the dough for the perma yet to my knowledge. The SFA went pretty crazy on the one day option on a lot of posters for like a week when it came out haha.

I think the perma ban option is a joke, I think...

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey mate, you made a great start with your account this time but you've started to really lose it a bit the last week. I've been as patient with you as I can. This will be the only warning, you may continue to discuss with me in private or it will be additional points.

Additionally, you got a message from me because your post was reported by another poster and had nothing to do with the disagree button that you've been spamming the last hour, though I have asked you as well to please stop spamming the disagree button.

Again, first and only warning to only continue discussions in our PM

Actually couldn't recall the last time I'd got a disagree because I'm a chronic people-pleaser. Don't feel so bad now I know this numpty has it on rapid-fire.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Haha yeah, no one has puckered up the dough for the perma yet to my knowledge. The SFA went pretty crazy on the one day option on a lot of posters for like a week when it came out haha.

If I won the jackpot last night I would ban the whole Carlton board

Snuff this poster is a dead set troll you've been lenient now is the time to set a precedent.
Appreciate it but people do come from all walks of life and I actually want to welcome different opinions and personalities, so long as its within board rules.

I think everyone has read enough of my little stoush with Kingy, lets get the thread back in track - complaining about Carlton/WC and the shameless money grubbing tactics of Chief =)

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Perma ban is kind of pointless anyway… whoever it is would just pop up under a different alias.

If I got a one day ban though I might actually stay off BigFooty for a day.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Perma ban is kind of pointless anyway… whoever it is would just pop up under a different alias.

If I got a one day ban though I might actually stay off BigFooty for a day.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
Carlton are LUCKY to be top four atm. 1 and 3 pt wins after choking second halfs vs port and hawks, 2 goal win vs dogs after dogs kicked 2.8 in the last quarter.

No luckier than we are, Ibrwckon. They beat a well-drilled outfit and fellow top four aspirant tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
No luckier than we are, Ibrwckon. They beat a well-drilled outfit and fellow top four aspirant tonight.

Our only lucky win was vs Adelaide and we also had an unlucky loss while both their losses were 6+ goals. I'm not convinced by Carlton and I'm not convinced by Sydney.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
I'd be worried about that percentage, it could cost them down the track. Have they got any decent scalps?

They beat the hawks when they were up and about and the swans tonight. They’re winning games while being crueled by injury so there’s a bit of improvement still to come.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
Our only lucky win was vs Adelaide and we also had an unlucky loss while both their losses were 6+ goals. I'm not convinced by Carlton and I'm not convinced by Sydney.

I reckon we got Geelong at the right time. Against Carlton we were lucky their ruckman went down in the first quarter. Other than the suns and maybe crows, everyone else we’ve played have been basket cases.

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
They beat the hawks when they were up and about and the swans tonight. They’re winning games while being crueled by injury so there’s a bit of improvement still to come.

Again a 1 pt win after playing a half of footy and choking a 40 pt lead. Not impressive

A VPN would get around that. It is possibly better to have whoever the poster is stay on so everyone gets to know each poster.
Challenge the behaviour. Support the individual.

And if that fails, shop them off for pick 54

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I reckon we got Geelong at the right time. Against Carlton we were lucky their ruckman went down in the first quarter. Other than the suns and maybe crows, everyone else we’ve played have been basket cases.

We were doing fine before their ruckman went down and darcy went down in the second half too. Their midfield dominated possession (4 with 30+ touches vs us with none) and we still won by 6 goals tells me that their lack of ruck wasn't the problem

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
Again a 1 pt win after playing a half of footy and choking a 40 pt lead. Not impressive

But they held on, like we did against the cats. Two more minutes and I think the cats would have pipped us. I don’t think we’re any more impressive.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
We were doing fine before their ruckman went down and darcy went down in the second half too. Their midfield dominated possession (4 with 30+ touches vs us with none) and we still won by 6 goals tells me that their lack of ruck wasn't the problem

It was pretty even until pittonet went down, then we had the upper hand. I’d call that luck still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back