Game Day GDT Round 10. Narrm vs North Melbourne Marvel Stadium @ 4:35 PM AEST-Narrmy Army.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Lets go boys.

MicrosoftTeams-image-2-.png

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't think we'll spank them, but should win comfortably.

Dees by 40 points, Nick Larked 4 goals from 4 disposals.

Can't wait to play a real team again.

Predicting another boring slog where we hollywood around, Petracca kicks 1.5 and we look like s**t for all but 15 minutes where we pile on 10 goals in a row.

Also, can we not do the Narrmy Army thing? It's incredibly cringe.

Call me no fun, but the name change is fantastic, and doesn't need to be cheapened by co-opting chants from drunken white supporter groups.

Bangkok Knights

Debutant
Jun 22, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
The only interesting thing about todays game is the form of Melksham and now Dunstan too.
Norths ' firmed' at 15 down from 21 on sportsbet since Viney pulled out with a hammy. Why? Wont make any difference to the end result.
AFL blockheads really dealt Melbourne a crap fixture.
Gets a little better next week but
even the Freo game is twilight shift.
Likely another small crowd today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Hope not. Rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.
She's an acquired taste, like craft beer maybe.

I'm not so into adding pineapple to hops, mind you- a good old fashioned LONG NECK of nice Melbourne Bitter is my preference if I'm branching out from chocolate milkshakes or ice cold Coke Zero.

TBH I'd probably hate Kelli if we were a s**t team but we're not, the cringey nicknames, catchphrases that don't catch on, and that weird inflection kelli gets when she's trying to make a dull play seem exciting just add to what's usually a pretty average spectacle IMO.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Can't wait to play a real team again.

Predicting another boring slog where we hollywood around, Petracca kicks 1.5 and we look like s**t for all but 15 minutes where we pile on 10 goals in a row.
Yeah I think this too. I can't see how the Roos will kick more than 50 points against us. But I can't see us kicking more than 90pts either. I can see them playing their best game for the season so far today. We are the team everyone else wants to play well against right now. WCE for the most part were decent last week. Can see Kangas bringing the same intensity this week. We'll do what we have to then flex next week against Fremantle hopefully.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
I want a margin big enough that I can post a picture of the scoreboard on Big Footy every time a Norf supporter annoys me.
The picture of the 186 scoreline on the old Kardinia scoreboard with the sun going down is pure grim.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
The only interesting thing about todays game is the form of Melksham and now Dunstan too.
Norths ' firmed' at 15 down from 21 on sportsbet since Viney pulled out with a hammy. Why? Wont make any difference to the end result.
AFL blockheads really dealt Melbourne a crap fixture.
Gets a little better next week but
even the Freo game is twilight shift.
Likely another small crowd today.
Too many games on pay tv. We are being ripped riight off.

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
North Melbourne v Narrm at Marvel Stadium, 4.35pm AEST

NO LATE CHANGES

MEDICAL SUBS
North Melbourne
: Atu Bosenavulagi
Narrm
: Toby Bedford