Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really looking forward to seeing JHF return.

After a week off and being such a competitive beast, I reckon he'll be absolutely raring to go.

Go get 'em Jason!!

maddocks442

Rookie
May 14, 2014
Can't wait to see him play again! One of the rare highlights of this year so far, already so important to the team.

Just a side note, I didn't actually realize he was indigenous! Hopefully we get the Krakour brothers down for this round like in previous years for a pre game speech.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Can't wait to see him play again! One of the rare highlights of this year so far, already so important to the team.

Just a side note, I didn't actually realize he was indigenous! Hopefully we get the Krakour brothers down for this round like in previous years for a pre game speech.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think he is, but his step-father is.

6. Jason Horne-Francis

... on his heritage
"I've been pretty late to know I'm from an Indigenous background. Having my step-dad around I've been following his Indigenous background and his heritage. He's a Torres Strait Islander and he's Indigenous as well. I'm still learning a lot of things but I'm keen to begin that process and learn more about myself and that culture."

... on Sir Doug Nicholls Round
"It's really exciting. I think all of us Indigenous boys are really excited for the occasion and to be able to pull on the jumper. Ky-ya has made a really good jumper for us and the whole group is really excited to run out in it. All the other boys have really embraced the jumper and the occasion which has been great."

... on North Melbourne's 2022 Indigenous jumper - 'Marram'
"The jumper looks amazing on the eye and I can't wait to run out in it. It's a special game for us all that's been marked by a special jumper. Like I said, I can't wait to run out wearing it."

Jason-Jumper.png

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au

6. Jason Horne-Francis

... on his heritage
"I've been pretty late to know I'm from an Indigenous background. Having my step-dad around I've been following his Indigenous background and his heritage. He's a Torres Strait Islander and he's Indigenous as well. I'm still learning a lot of things but I'm keen to begin that process and learn more about myself and that culture."

... on Sir Doug Nicholls Round
"It's really exciting. I think all of us Indigenous boys are really excited for the occasion and to be able to pull on the jumper. Ky-ya has made a really good jumper for us and the whole group is really excited to run out in it. All the other boys have really embraced the jumper and the occasion which has been great."

... on North Melbourne's 2022 Indigenous jumper - 'Marram'
"The jumper looks amazing on the eye and I can't wait to run out in it. It's a special game for us all that's been marked by a special jumper. Like I said, I can't wait to run out wearing it."

Jason-Jumper.png

Should be our away jumper

He's gonna wake up one morning facing the wrong way, and wondering how he didn't get a free kick for too high.

death-becomes-her.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back