Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, to many hyphens told me Neale what’s his name said it take 3 years to learn the game plan.

My point was, it’s takes time for the players to mature, not to learn the game plan.
I disagree.

If you are instinctively trained to do one thing it does take time to break that conditioning down and relearn a different set of responses.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So was in the vehicle and on the wireless was the MMM and our best mate JB who proceeded to ask for Dumonts stats from the current Port game. Was told he's had 11, was clearly a shot at North. WhyTF would someone who is an ex Pres have a dig at us.

I'm not interested in the 243 reasons why off loading Dumont wasn't a mistake. But this s**t influences people. Sheesh I'd love an on air chat with Brayshaws. Yes he did a wonderful job helping save the club, forever in his debt.
But it stops there as he did nothing else. Is a weak little man with a grating voice.

oh well

So was in the vehicle and on the wireless was the MMM and our best mate JB who proceeded to ask for Dumonts stats from the current Port game. Was told he's had 11, was clearly a shot at North. WhyTF would someone who is an ex Pres have a dig at us.

I'm not interested in the 243 reasons why off loading Dumont wasn't a mistake. But this s**t influences people. Sheesh I'd love an on air chat with Brayshaws. Yes he did a wonderful job helping save the club, forever in his debt.
But it stops there as he did nothing else. Is a weak little man with a grating voice.

oh well
Has always been like that for the better part of a decade.

oh well
We don’t pay the bills and it’s easy pickings to kick us.

A lot of ex people do this.

I’ve actually been surprised that King has been as objective as he has been this year. Not all positive but at least not laying in the boots.

I disagree.

If you are instinctively trained to do one thing it does take time to break that conditioning down and relearn a different set of responses.
Every kid that comes into the AFL has spent a couple of years learning a game plan different to

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne

oh well
JB doesn’t feel like he gets the kudos for stepping in when he did. Total egomaniac

Edit: BTW this image was while he was our president.
AF33A003-D486-4961-9DF9-8532EC61DDC5.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
🤣

James Sicily the Tarryn Thomas tackle on a Lions player..... guess what ? ....." PLAY ON " !

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dylan Moore, every ******* game ducks into tackles.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Chris Johnson pointing out umpire incompetence.

Won’t be on much longer if he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back