Game Day GDT Round 10. Narrm vs North Melbourne Marvel Stadium @ 4:35 PM AEST-Narrmy Army.

Remove this Banner Ad

nice Trac, go back to Auskick and learn the basics of kicking,
Tracca, to me, has regressed back into some old bad habits with is kicking style.
It seems when he tries to drill the ball low and flat, he accentuates his left arm high and backwards way behind his body. This turns his upper body rotation anti clockwise, in an exaggerated way.

This in turn then effects his kicking for goal, like he used to do, pulling the ball.

I'm listening on radio, but seeing vision and photos of him lately, this looks to be returning to his kicking.

Tracca, to me, has regressed back into some old bad habits with is kicking style.
It seems when he tries to drill the ball low and flat, he accentuates his left arm high and backwards way behind his body. This turns his upper body rotation anti clockwise, in an exaggerated way.

This in turn then effects his kicking for goal, like he used to do, pulling the ball.

I'm listening on radio, but seeing vision and photos of him lately, this looks to be returning to his kicking.

Give him a call mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the boys sure listened to Goody at half time about improving the forward connection, imagine being Brown, Fritsch or McDonald having to try and be a forward to this s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back