Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 21st 7:30pm EST (MCG) Dreamtime at the G

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Tigers by a goal or less

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL footy is F%%cked, let them play FFS, umpiring is killing the game.

It's time to make a stand, last night was bad enough is enough.

I reckon Lynch plays worse when he tries to be physical and impose himself. Not to mention it's pretty poor to give away 50s, he just doesn't seem to have his head in the game.

The last month he's attacked the footy hard and not cared who is in the way, but he's been footy first. From the moment he took down Guelfi he's looked out of it.

I reckon Lynch plays worse when he tries to be physical and impose himself. Not to mention it's pretty poor to give away 50s, he just doesn't seem to have his head in the game.

The last month he's attacked the footy hard and not cared who is in the way, but he's been footy first. From the moment he took down Guelfi he's looked out of it.

Agree. Which is why I think he gets targetted. He loses the plot anf any semblance of game sense when he fires up. So sides generally get into him.

Agree. Which is why I think he gets targetted. He loses the plot anf any semblance of game sense when he fires up. So sides generally get into him.
Yeah agreed. I saw him at A Thousand Blessings Cafe once and I went over and knocked his coffee over 'accidentally' and apologised, he forgave me and bought another coffee. Then, on my way out I smacked his new one off the table - he lost the plot anf any semblance of game sense, couldn't focus on his meal and kept asking me what my problem was and why I was doing this to him. Needs to get better at keeping his head.

For someone who gets lauded by the Bomber faithful for his (faux) aggression, Draper is as next to useless on a football field outside of stoppages.

4 possession games in his last two appearances and hasn't troubled the scorers yet.

At least lay a tackle.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

For someone who gets lauded by the Bomber faithful for his (faux) aggression, Draper is as next to useless on a football field outside of stoppages.

4 possession games in his last two appearances and hasn't troubled the scorers yet.

At least lay a tackle.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I never rated him rather Andrew Philips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devon Smith is a terrible footballer.

Back