MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

She'd kick off at 11.30 pm or maybe 12.30 with daylight savings. Much better than the twilight campaigner which was like 3am or some s**t
I wouldnt mind a Friday night granny Canadian time, got work to get you thru the day then you can hit the bags, all weekend to recover. :tearsofjoy:

Bloody perfect 11:30 pm.

Oh yeah was a no sleep weekend last time around

when I used to play online poker id get an 8ball of wiz fizz on Thursday night so I could stay up all weekend. Would keep me going and playing great for about 2.75 days but by Monday morning due to lack of sleep I was struggling to see the monitor and making awful decisions when I reviewed it.

After about a month of perfecting my 8 ball craft I had worked out that I shouldn't register for any more tournaments after 3pm on Sunday coz thats when my play continuously fell off a cliff. :tearsofjoy:

when I used to play online poker id get an 8ball of wiz fizz on Thursday night so I could stay up all weekend. Would keep me going and playing great for about 2.75 days but by Monday morning due to lack of sleep I was struggling to see the monitor and making awful decisions when I reviewed it.

After about a month of perfecting my 8 ball craft I had worked out that I shouldn't register for any more tournaments after 3pm on Sunday coz thats when my play continuously fell off a cliff. :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I was out at a chicks joint till 5am on Sunday night on the go realised sleep was pointless and rolled straight into work. Had the boys digging a hole for 2 hours before I realised they should have been building it up 😂

Yeah I was out at a chicks joint till 5am on Sunday night on the go realised sleep was pointless and rolled straight into work. Had the boys digging a hole for 2 hours before I realised they should have been building it up 😂

The feeling on a Friday arvo when you've had a couple of sneaky lines in the bathroom at work compared to how you were at work on a Monday morning after being up all weekend couldn't be further apart. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon need to copy the Hawthorn line in the sand. Surely their players are sick and tired of being pushed around and bullied like this?

Name a single player they have with the balls to do something like that?

Darren Burgess fitness?

john travolta nba GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back