Game Day 2022 election - Could we have a Nahas parliament?.

Remove this Banner Ad

There's still joy in this world. Scotty's back off to marketing. And what a sight to see those cut cats - Kroger and Credlin- on SkyNews.
Pretty much official now, abc just called it.

3558c3cd-8ef0-40d6-b339-b3809010fb87.jpg

KEY EVENT

Labor projected to win federal election, Anthony Albanese to be next Prime Minister​

The ABC projects that the Labor Party has defeated Scott Morrison’s Coalition government, and will form the next government of Australia.
Anthony Albanese will be the 31st Prime Minister of Australia

Mr Potato Head and Bananabubby to shift the LNP go rampant with the power vacuum created by moderates being booted. Unfortunately for Australia, a s**t opposition will not help to force good governance.

Mr Potato Head and Bananabubby to shift the LNP go rampant with the power vacuum created by moderates being booted. Unfortunately for Australia, a s**t opposition will not help to force good governance.
i think that can only be bad for their prospects. once the nice, friendly veneer of the frydenbergs is gone they'll just look like what they've always been: a bunch of far-right psychos masquerading as the party of moderation and responsible economics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a clear messsge in this result though, and that is demonstrated by the significant increase in 3rd way voting. Labour don't listen to and work with this now almost 33% of the house of reps then they will reap the whirlwind in the next election.

i think that can only be bad for their prospects. once the nice, friendly veneer of the frydenbergs is gone they'll just look like what they've always been: a bunch of far-right psychos masquerading as the party of moderation and responsible economics.
Pauline Hanson might be invited back in.

But she might piss them off as they are too right wing.

Reckon Libs locked in their loss with the amount of s**t slinging they did in the run up to the election rather than focusing on spruiking their promises.
Even hardcore lib voters I know got seriously sick of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back