Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 21st 7:30pm EST (MCG) Dreamtime at the G

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Tigers by a goal or less

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who gets the medal? In terms of impact, I'd have Rioli BOG. Just so clean out of thr backline and generayed a lot of out attacks. Don't think Parish had an overly.influential game despite having it 40+ times.

Who gets the medal? In terms of impact, I'd have Rioli BOG. Just so clean out of thr backline and generayed a lot of out attacks. Don't think Parish had an overly.influential game despite having it 40+ times.
Jack?

IMG_8715.JPG

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
No, no it wasn’t.
The usual us is folding like a deck of cards and getting absolutely flogged. I thought at least tonight we tried to the end even if our skills are rubbish and we don’t have the cattle
Yes it was

What was diffrent from last week? Tigers we able to coast to coast just like Sydney last week they tried in the first qrt and that's it it was a rubbish perfromance

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Yes it was

What was diffrent from last week? Tigers we able to coast to coast just like Sydney last week they tried in the first qrt and that's it it was a rubbish perfromance
We tackled for starters. I thought we battled hard, won the clearances and generally had more of a dip with players showing some effort. For all that though we allow transition too easily and our forward setup is woeful. We just aren’t good enough personnel wise and our tactics are terrible

Led by a soft captain and a coach in Rutten who is a nice bloke

To be fair, Essendon's issues stem more from board level than anything. They have always been wary of non Essendon folk. Hard to do your job when you don't feel 100% trusted or accepted at the club.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
To be fair, Essendon's issues stem more from board level than anything. They have always been wary of non Essendon folk. Hard to do your job when you don't feel 100% trusted or accepted at the club.
Rutten wouldn't be the only one going

if i were in charge it will be the board,Xavier,Dodoro and Rutten all gonski

Back