Game Day 2022 Federal Election!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to disagree with any of that. He has also been a disaster as Minister for Defence but that's now only a debate for the historians.

The question it raises is what happens in the middle ground if the traditional Lib voters can't stomach Dutton and yet won't vote Labor?
They'll continue to bleed their traditional base to Teal like candidates and then spend years in the political wilderness.

I turned on Sky News on YouTube to see what their coverage is like. Reminds me of the atmosphere on FoxNews on election night 2008 when Obama won. Good times.

Anti-gay, climate change denier, wants to force his religion on people while claiming to value freedom. If this is what the modern day liberals are serving up, I can't see myself ever voting for them again
He's also a massive hawk who would be dumb enough to get us into a shooting match with China.

Anti-gay, climate change denier, wants to force his religion on people while claiming to value freedom. If this is what the modern day liberals are serving up, I can't see myself ever voting for them again
OK didn't know that. He gained a lot of support by being (strategically?) anti-ScoMo and pro-community during the bush fires.
If he's a reactionary he won't be much more attractive to the electorate than Dutton.

Listening to Fraudenturd speak makes me throw up in my mouth. Hope I never see that campaigner again.
Yes it's interesting to see how these headkickers have suddenly become caring touchy-feely types as they see which way the wind has been blowing.

Simon Birmingham is a case in point .. he has been very strategic with some of his comments tonight! Obviously has ambitions and might even put his hand up sooner than later.

I turned on Sky News on YouTube to see what their coverage is like. Reminds me of the atmosphere on FoxNews on election night 2008 when Obama won. Good times.
Thanks for the reminder to switch over to doom watch.

I've got one question for Peta Credlin. Why the long face? Cheer up.

Edit: These clowns just dont get it. They dont have a god given right to seats that they've held since federation.

They need to understand that the party moved. Not the voters and that NewsCorp had a big part to play in that move.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder to switch over and doom watch.

I've got one question for Peta Credlin. Why the long face? Cheer up.

Can’t do sky news. It’s just so ****ed, and I call myself right leaning (ever so slightly)

Yeah, there’s freedom of choice and opinion but that’s not it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t do sky news. It’s just so ducked, and I call myself right leaning (ever so slightly)
I watch it for as long as I can stand to keep up with latest NewsCorp talking points. Just so I can moan about them incessantly here.

giphy.gif

Youse is welcome.

Senate Preferences in QLD are all over the place (no comment about how I know)
I would suggest that there are many potential Teal voters in FNQ….. perhaps they would be open to a different candidate than an LNP.

I watch it for as long as I can stand to keep up with latest NewsCorp talking points. Just so I can moan about them incessantly here.

giphy.gif

Youse is welcome.

But it’s so much worse than garden variety newscorp.

Chris Kenny and creddo make me cringe.

Yes, you are wrong, s**t-for-brains. Stop dragging down the average IQ of the thread.

You’ve had a win tonight but gee I hope you are playing to your contrarian schtick.

You are acting like a bit of a rude *******

But it’s so much worse than garden variety newscorp.

Chris Kenny and creddo make me cringe.
Day time news is better at hiding their bias. After Dark make not bones about it.

Its pathetic how desperate they are to be FoxNews, but only come off looking like a Vic market knock off.

Like I said. 99% leftie circle jerk this thread.

Fortunately not representative of the average bulldog supporter.

Wouldn’t the average bulldogs supporter be union (but not corrupt union fatcat leader) that forms labor’s usual base?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back