Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Martin did ANYTHING, the game was over.

By SC sensibilities, he deserves very little credit and definitely not more than Rozee who had influence that at least attempted to wrest control of the game from the opposition.

Martin scoring more than Rozee is utter bunkum

Martin also lucky to get 49.

Martin also lucky to get 49.

Rozee deserved 63-69. I'd have nowt to say about it if that was the case. As it is though, the Martin:Rozee comparison suggests real dodgy s**t and here's the thing - on a week to week basis, there's always a comparison that stinks. Because CD are cheating kents and there's inevitably a player to player comparison that exposes it

Bookend 85's this time :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

AFL gives Sydney's Paddy McCartin permission to use a mobile phone during  games for health reasons | Daily Mail Online
Young Cats tall has the potential to be an “out and out star”

Rozee deserved 63-69. I'd have nowt to say about it if that was the case. As it is though, the Martin:Rozee comparison suggests real dodgy s**t and here's the thing - on a week to week basis, there's always a comparison that stinks. Because CD are cheating kents and there's inevitably a player to player comparison that exposes it

I didn't watch much of the Port game but pure stats his score doesn't look that bad. The late game points in the dreamtime game were a rort though. Parish and Martin both got cheap points.

Had a few cheeky beers today so have only just really followed scores.

VC Miller, Rowell, Gawn, Martin all s**t.

Captain Ollipig, Butters, Short, Dunkley and Macrae I guess all good.

14(C) for 1473 including Hayes, 356 of that is the piglet though. What a joke of a round

So, I had an excellent day, Dumped Rowell and Goldy 5 mins after waking up and having a duckit moment,
For Sinclair who scored 3 more than Goldy/Rowell combined and still have Brayshaw to come.
Smith,Treolar,Macrae and Dunkly did their thing for 430 pts, plus Mr wonderful Witts for his 130,Keays tonned up 10/10 times(just because CD docked him a few measly points and dragged him back under a 100 ,i'm sure it still counts)and Short 102.
Didn't have uber spuds Miller and Laird till he scored 40 points in last 10 mins. we won't mention Piggy
My 2 predictions were spot on-ish in Hately being good bye cover and making at least 40k(50k?) this week, and Lynch scoring either 80 or 300,so only 14 points off there.
My cash reserves are untouched with Rowell not losing cash in my side,Lynch will make at least $100,so all good there.
And of course the best thing about today,I havn't been able to stop laughing for the last hour,It was fun while it lasted,but probably best it ends before he could really do some damage,he made me enough cash to swap to (^%&*&) at least.Oh, Lynch did one other good thing before leaving,having him on field meant I could loop Martin - Daicos or Clark better do better.
* me,i'm still laughing
I understand why you may think my behaviour is strange,but you gotta take the good with the not so good.And while I want to do well,I'm not going to stop listeninig to my gut,today was the first....shall we say less than wise decision, i've jagged just about every other thing.
And when it comes down to it my no1 priorty is to have something to do and enjoy myself while doing it. - i'm *en nuts, but i 'm happy,I haven't laughed this much in years -* it's good.
I'll stop laughing on sunday night,I have a sneaky suspision I will be moving out of the top 20

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive me if I've overlooked the outs, or if I'm not getting some kind of in-joke here, but I don't see Pruess listed injured or out.

1778/16c
nice save from Laird c
Im not sure if i am having a good week or just been lucky so far !!

So how many of 'US' had Oliver as captain this week , Im sure most
16+C / 1925 (but will be taking a donut for Preuss because i forgot to E Hayes)

Neal
Sicily
Pendles
Green
Brodie

2500 looks about average i think this week

Im not sure if i am having a good week or just been lucky so far !!

So how many of 'US' had Oliver as captain this week , Im sure most
16+C / 1925 (but will be taking a donut for Preuss because i forgot to E Hayes)

Neal
Sicily
Pendles
Green
Brodie

2500 looks about average i think this week
2500 is in no way the average. 0 chance. Touk 59, Martin 49, Gawn 89, Cripps 78, most teams taking Hayes, par probs 2250-2300. You're just having a good week.

idk what to do

Clark for MacDonald or Hamilton.

Can't tell if Hamilton will be a dead rookie over the byes
Did not put a foot wrong.
Was knifed in a heartbeat by old Spikeasaurus.
Reckon we've got ourselves a rook of the deceased persuasion unless they cop a couple of injuries.
Heading for a softer section of their fixture, too.
Never though I'd be writing this, but Leon, if you're out there, you big ****ed hip having chicken lover...
i-want-you-back-bananarama.gif

Last edited:
On track for 2370 still, Laird C main blemish so far. Assumed a safe 120 was on the cards, don’t have Oliver, round success probably depends on what Neale does (heaps have C on him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back