Results are only viewable after voting.

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
1) That said, man can this side butcher the ball. Some of that goal kicking on a dead still clear night was horrific. 2) Then to give goals away by not executing accurate 20 metre kicks in defense is just unforgivable.
So, so much these 2 points.
1) The field-kicking was equally bad.
2) I counted 3 goals given away in this manner. Kicks straight to Saints players, who goaled.

9.15 to 14.6

If they kick only 3 of the 5 they missed, the 3 easiest ones, and give away only one goal from a shocking kick, we win by 6 points, 12.12 to 12.6.
I still feel sick, beyond disappointed.

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
He’s done , 1 guy doesn’t cost you the game but that was pretty close

No other club will go for him , his AFL career is done

Gee Soligo was good , you can see what the coaches saw in him in pre season even though it took a while to see it
I want him nowhere near our afl side. A club might take a risk on him otherwise it's a delist next year.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm pretty positive in that I think we're on the right track.

The last two weeks we've had good chunks of the game (tonight it was most of the game) where we were the better team against strong opposition.

We lack a strong marking forward and a KPD (even with Butts back).

Effort and game plan is there. Execution is not, but that gets better with experience and a few different personnel (we need a few more Dawsons).

As an aside, Saints fans were pretty cocky tonight after the game. Some of the were being real campaigners.

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm pretty positive in that I think we're on the right track.

The last two weeks we've had good chunks of the game (tonight it was most of the game) where we were the better team against strong opposition.

We lack a strong marking forward and a KPD (even with Butts back).

Effort and game plan is there. Execution is not, but that gets better with experience and a few different personnel (we need a few more Dawsons).

As an aside, Saints fans were pretty cocky tonight after the game. Some of the were being real campaigners.
I heard that through the telecast. They haven't won anything since the 60's, so you gotta,feel their pain. They will get knocked out 2nd week of finals imo. Just off the pace.

Aug 28, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
The last two weeks we've had good chunks of the game (tonight it was most of the As an aside, Saints fans were pretty cocky tonight after the game. Some of the were being real campaigner
They haven’t had much to cheer about, but I don’t mind copping it from saints supporters, they’ve had a fair bit of heartbreak over the years. As a crows supporter I know their pain

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
They haven’t had much to cheer about, but I don’t mind copping it from saints supporters, they’ve had a fair bit of heartbreak over the years. As a crows supporter I know their pain
If you know what it's like then you know being a campaigner to a fellow sufferer after a loss is ****ed. Celebrate hard but don't get on the face of an oppo supporter minding their own business.

Aug 28, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you know what it's like then you know being a campaigner to a fellow sufferer after a loss is ducked. Celebrate hard but don't get on the face of an oppo supporter minding their own business.
fair point and something I have never been about. Being at the G that day in ‘17 has made me numb to most of the abuse, pales insignificance.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Berry with another 27 pressure acts and 9 tackles, both team high. Since coming back in in round 5 hes averaging 30 pressure acts and 7.8 tackles.
I love how he also looks to keep the ball moving at every opportunity and take the game on, didn’t think he would be that type of mid.

Aug 19, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tex has really fallen off a cliff lately. Looked a star in his first few games but now struggles to do anything right.
That is really no surprise, you can’t expect him to carry the team every week, he’s tired, he needs some support and no one is capable in this team of kicking bags of goals besides tex, maybe Dawson if he played 100% time on ground forward. We well and truly suck and a large reason for that is years of s**t draft picks and years of not developing our kids.

mulz

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
chelsea fc
Well some good signs but bein honest, this team may squeeze us into finals down the track it will never win final.

Oh boy wow wee we are a long way back.

Aug 19, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well some good signs but bein honest, this team may squeeze us into finals down the track it will never win final.

Oh boy wow wee we are a long way back.
Be honest, there’s no way this team gets us even close to the top 8, especially when Tex finishes up, we would of won only 1 game which was the port win if we didn’t have tex this year.

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tex has really fallen off a cliff lately. Looked a star in his first few games but now struggles to do anything right.
His kcking has gone to s**t. Missing everything out on the full is not a good sign. He looks to be carrying something or his body isn't standing up as the season goes on. He's trying hard but has no support.

Last edited:

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was anyone listening to 5aa after the game, I’ve never heard Bicks so fired up and Rowe as well, very brutal on lack of skilled players, Rowe also mentioned that Hamish would pick a midget with our top 4 pick again lol…
Maybe Bicks "Crows Show" contract has expired. They are around 5 years late.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
We learned the last few seasons how vital regular rests were for him. Of course we won't use that information proactively

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
We learned the last few seasons how vital regular rests were for him. Of course we won't use that information proactively
Watching the golf too mate :)

I'm not Fogs biggest fan but the hate is over the top here. His first quarter was very good pushing up the ground. Spent long periods on the bench and the delivery into F50 was diabolical. He was definitely not our worst.

I wonder, whe we picked RT over LM in the draft, whether we thought we were getting a strong marking forward, a ruckman/forward or a strong running forward who could run his opponent around? Because right now, LM looks the more natural forward by a mile.

Kick straight and we win that. Pure and simple.

The positives to come out of the night for me were most of the youngsters - getting more game time and growing in confidence and experience. Rachele needs a rest.

Obviously negatives revolve around our skills.

Disappointed for Tex. he was soundly booed by the st Kilda crowd, and his opponent was clearly being a grubby little twat and it got under Tex’s skin. Hated that all we could hear on the tv coverage was the st Kilda cheers squad. Seriously, wtf was that?

I’m happy (this year) for us to show effort in games like this, but not bring home the points. We need a better pick in the draft.

Back