Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that seems to be the main rebuttal. If Andrews has stuffed something up, rather than addressing it, it seems to always go back to “but Guy wouldn’t have done much better” or “the health system has always been buggered”.
It seems a natural go to.

I was asked what Federal Labor would have done better when Covid hit, not that I ever mentioned it, just that I thought LNP handle/d it badly.

I don't have an issue with it. I rather like... but LAYBUH.

I laugh.

Last edited:

It will be very interesting when the unauthorised biography on Dan Andrews is released in coming months. Word is ALP is bracing itself for a disastrous fallout.

It will be very interesting when the unauthorised biography on Dan Andrews is released in coming months. Word is ALP is bracing itself for a disastrous fallout.
I thought it was already released and tried to download it a few days ago. I was a bit disappointed that it's not out for a while yet but I'm looking forward to reading it.

I thought it was already released and tried to download it a few days ago. I was a bit disappointed that it's not out for a while yet but I'm looking forward to reading it.
Do you know who wrote it?

some significant swings to the right in the north west seats of melbourne (NB: no lost alp seats tho) ....... but ...... BUT

significant swings to the alp in the east and south of melbourne

make of it what you will

Dear eddiesmith have just come home from a very tiring day but you and some of your mates on hear will be pleased to read that I think Dictator Dan is in big trouble in November.

Why? I see no reason to suspect he will be, if anything today showed that Victorians have drunk the Kool Aid and believe everything that went wrong in Victoria wasn’t Dans fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It needs to be fixed.

Though getting in those well known lovers of public services the LNP may not be the answer.

Best case for Vic now would be LNP to become a minor party and it become a battle between greens and ALP.

Similar to California, as it’s so safe to ALP here they can get complacent.
Absolutely.

Victoria should be a Labor v Greens state.

Why? I see no reason to suspect he will be, if anything today showed that Victorians have drunk the Kool Aid and believe everything that went wrong in Victoria wasn’t Dans fault.
Victorians hate the Liberal party? That's not "drinking the Kool Aid", it's just the politics of the state.

Sensible economically progressive governance.

Victorians hate the Liberal party? That's not "drinking the Kool Aid", it's just the politics of the state.

Sensible economically progressive governance.

Wrong. Melbourne love ALP/Greens. The rest of the state detest them. Andrews only has to appease the big city to win. Hence why in the regions he ****ed us during lockdowns and he gives us nothing regionally. City focused campaigner.

Wrong. Melbourne love ALP/Greens. The rest of the state detest them. Andrews only has to appease the big city to win. Hence why in the regions he ducked us during lockdowns and he gives us nothing regionally. City focused campaigner.
you're going to be in here for the next 6 months claiming victory until Andrews wins then go quiet yeah?

The Liberal Party apparatchik on the ABC election coverage last night said that things will get worse for the Vic Libs - before they get worse again.
its an issue that is being played out in the state liberal parties of victoria, west aus and south aus (similar concerns have been noted in qld to)

dont - DONT - engage the unhinged religious right ..... michael kroger (and marcus bastiaan) has completely f$%ked the victorian liberal party ...... long may they suffer because of it

I drove through some outer suburbs the other day and it's nothing but high density town houses.

The government needs to do more to convince people to move to regional areas.

Regional areas are gross - no offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back