• trade back in with a future second for someone else

• only take MM and keep the other spot for PSD/rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our draft haul:

Pick 17 - Max Michalanney (matched F/S)
Pick 43 - Billy Dowling
Pick 50 - Hugh Bond

Rookie Pick 5 - Andrew McPherson (re-listed)
Rookie Pick 21 - Paul Seedsman (re-listed)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 Panthers lads starting to hit their straps now after late starts to the season and managed preseasons Ruck prospect Will Verrall (O-P) and mid/forward prospect Jaiden Magor (foot ussues).

Will Verrall with 27 disposals, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 28 Hit Outs, 9 Clearances, 7 i50's, 3 r50's.

Jaiden Magor 41 disposals, 9 marks, 4 tackles, 8 clearances, 8 i50's, 4 r50's, 2 goals.
Number 1 Ruck potential?

Aug 19, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
What's Reid done wrong?
You mean what has he done right? come on…he has been the clubs head of list management and strategy for 7 years now and look at the state of the list; hamish and him work together and they both should be held accountable. He got bent over by OBrien and Sloane with 4 and 5 year extensions, we’ve lost star players that WE developed on every line, his position is untenable.

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is the Hollands who played yesterday the brother of Elijah ?

Would he suit us ? ( I haven’t seen the game yet )

What about the NT / West Adelaide kid ? Munkara ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aabp1978

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
I will say it again - Casey Voss should be our number 1 focus for the mid-season draft. We need a backman who actually can intercept and has strong kicking skills...and basically who would release Dawson to play where he is suited...on the wing. Perfect replacement for Brown...

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Very exciting player
He is but also pretty selfish, tries to do too much sometimes to the detriment of the team. If he learns to take the better team option when it presents rather than trying to do it all himself he will be very exciting to watch.

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
He is but also pretty selfish, tries to do too much sometimes to the detriment of the team. If he learns to take the better team option when it presents rather than trying to do it all himself he will be very exciting to watch.
I remember lots of people being critical of Shai Bolton pre his draft

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
After watching yesterday's AFL Academy lads vs Collingwood's VFL team game Oliver Holland's is firming as the player for us in my humble opinion.
Ticks just about every box good size, good pace, good composure, great all round skills, high end footy smarts and definitely an inside/outside midfielder.

Back