Autopsy 2022 Round 10 - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles, 2.10 pm Sunday 22 May @ Giants Stadium

Maximus 2011

All Australian
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Is it just me or does Brander look like a really tall grade 7 getting picked to play a game of footy with the grade 6's because he is really tall even though he has no idea what is going on out there?

Maximus 2011

All Australian
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Jacob Wehr doesn't look out of place at all.
Riccardi is loving playing as the main target and presenting nicely.
Himmelberg should stay back for a few games I said a couple of years ago he could really turn into a bit of a poor mans Darcy Moore.
Cogs in the midfield looks much better.
Kelly keeps on rolling and will end up with 40+ touches.
Would love to see Bobby Hill light it up to get his trade value up to a second round pick at least...

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Jacob Wehr doesn't look out of place at all.
Riccardi is loving playing as the main target and presenting nicely.
Himmelberg should stay back for a few games I said a couple of years ago he could really turn into a bit of a poor mans Darcy Moore.
Cogs in the midfield looks much better.
Kelly keeps on rolling and will end up with 40+ touches.
Would love to see Bobby Hill light it up to get his trade value up to a second round pick at least...
Himmelberg not as quick or big as Moore. I actually think this season has jeopardised his future.

Maximus 2011

All Australian
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
How do you make anything of a game like this? West Coast really undermanned, as are we. Add to that we are playing soo many players in a different position.
all about getting games into young players and getting confidence back into Cogs

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
How do you make anything of a game like this? West Coast really undermanned, as are we. Add to that we are playing soo many players in a different position.
Is it Spike trying stuff on? Not like he’ll get hammered for not winning anything at this point.

Back