MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

The reverse colours one sexy too

pict0965-jpg.5476

It's one of those so bad it's good, don't mind it as a novelty but if we are serious in seeing something more permanent I agree the maroon jumper with the gold and white trim is the best.

I like coz its bold and different, just like the dockers jumper, the original is the best, get the anchor on the front.

I like coz its bold and different, just like the dockers jumper, the original is the best, get the anchor on the front.
I agree re Freo. Their current kit is clean and good, but the anchor was so identifiable and unique as them. I also liked the tie in of the red and green to the maritime history of the area.

Looking forward to all the shows running think pieces this week on Hawthorn have given you the blueprint to beat Brisbane.

Hawthorn, owners of so many blueprints.

Looking forward to all the shows running think pieces this week on Hawthorn have given you the blueprint to beat Brisbane.

Hawthorn, owners of so many blueprints.
Pretty sure every team has the blueprint to beat us. If any of them could read it we might be in trouble!

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Very handy if Hawks and Pies can get it done today, pretty happy for Collingwood to keep losing though for Jeremy Howe.

Back