VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but now I have to wait to read the praise about Byrnes, Highmore, Heath, Bytel, Clark, Owens, lienart.

Its also good to hear the coaches impressions, which probably hold more sway than some random on BF, rightly or wrongly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any way to watch the full match replay? Sorry if this is common knowledge. Keen to see how some of the potential Steele replacements went.

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Go to the afl site
Somewhere u will see a black button that says vfl and wafl
Follow it thru and when u get to the sandy game theres a match replay button under the score when it loads up

I watched most of the second half, a few thoughts.

- It was one of the better quality VFL games I've seen, both teams played really well and some of the Sandy VFL players were impressive. Would have been a great game to go to at Princes Park.

- Found it hard to tell which mids were the major stand-outs but Byrnes seemed to be everywhere and Owens looked very dangerous up forward.

- Highmore is fantastic, as others have said he is suffering from the problem that coaches hate changing a backline that's working, but he's a great guy to have as the next cab off the rank.

- I was pleasantly surprised by Alison, clunked a few and looked dangerous. Not sure he'll make it as an AFL player but he's not miles off it as some have described.

- Great to see Sandy going well.

- It was one of the better quality VFL games I've seen, both teams played really well and some of the Sandy VFL players were impressive. Would have been a great game to go to at Princes Park.

- Found it hard to tell which mids were the major stand-outs but Byrnes seemed to be everywhere and Owens looked very dangerous up forward.

- Highmore is fantastic, as others have said he is suffering from the problem that coaches hate changing a backline that's working, but he's a great guy to have as the next cab off the rank.

- I was pleasantly surprised by Alison, clunked a few and looked dangerous. Not sure he'll make it as an AFL player but he's not miles off it as some have described.

Imagine if sandy had money to get decent players.

Yep Ben was very good but cost a lot more. Longer is clearly the best we traded for. Longer hickey debate. Laughable many said longer.
I was never a Longer fan. Always in the Hickey camp. Did you know though that Longer holds the record for the most hit outs ever in a season by a Saints player. Yep, that's EVER. Had 80 more than the second best. And that was off only 17 games

So much for stats.

I was never a Longer fan. Always in the Hickey camp. Did you know though that Longer holds the record for the most hit outs ever in a season by a Saints player. Yep, that's EVER. Had 80 more than the second best. And that was off only 17 games

So much for stats.
Hit outs have as much relevance as me explaining my sex life on here.

Alison seems like he is just a bit timid ATM the kid can run , jump and take a mark, they need to work out where they want to play him instead of a different position every week.
So much potential, just need to unlock it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back