Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 780th

giphy.gif
Good to see. I Remember when you first started playing campaignercoach!

2440 and a nice rankings jump into the top 5k but I can't help but wonder what could have been after my Cripps captaincy disaster.

But I'd have taken that and ran when I realised I hadn't taken the C off him on Friday night.

Team is looking pretty bloody solid, but have probably burned a couple too many, having 16 left going into round 11. I can upgrade Martin to Petracca (or some such) this week and I'll be McCartin, Blakey, and Preuss upgrades away from completing my side. In no rush to upgrade those three either.

Last edited:
2440 and a nice ratings jump into the top 5k but I can't help but wonder what could have been after my Cripps captaincy disaster.

But I'd have taken that and ran when I realised I hadn't taken the C off him on Friday night.

Team is looking pretty bloody solid, but have probably burned a couple too many, having 16 left going into round 11. I can upgrade Martin to Petracca (or some such) this week and I'll be McCartin, Blakey, and Preuss upgrades away from completing my side. In no rush to upgrade those three either.

I'll be calling my side complete with Blakey and Preuss in it I reckon

Scored 2,392 and went up 895 spots to 6,618 overall.

Won 7\9 leagues. Lost 2 due to not having Oliver as captain. :(

Not a bad week I suppose. Just still sour about not going Oliver as captain and Neale being a weak useless piece of s**t!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'll be calling my side complete with Blakey and Preuss in it I reckon
Very fair. Blakey > Doch is going to be hard for me to resist after Doch's bye, but that will likely change if Blakey scores a couple more tons in the next 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very fair. Blakey > Doch is going to be hard for me to resist after Doch's bye, but that will likely change if Blakey scores a couple more tons in the next 2 weeks.

I'll be going McCartin > Doch to finish my backline after his bye. The Lizard looks like a perfectly adequate D6 to me. Taking nearly all the Swans kickouts. Guaranteed points

Nothing that can't be fixed with a good old-fashioned care bear stare*
View attachment 1406857

* No liability assumed for unwanted side effects

It'll turn, and if it doesn't, we can always write in an aggressive tone to our local MPs. That ALWAYS works.

gutsroy your eternal optimism is unequalled on this board, and I think this is one of the qualities of your character that we all hold most dear.

It's also occasionally unwarranted and as much as I wish that a "good old-fashioned care bear stare" could fix my team, those rays of love offer as much hope as Andrew Bolt trying to reimagine reality in a world that despises Andrew Bolt.

I love you brother, but we're going to let this one go, okay? No shame.

I'll be going McCartin > Doch to finish my backline after his bye. The Lizard looks like a perfectly adequate D6 to me. Taking nearly all the Swans kickouts. Guaranteed points
That was my plan, until I decided to throw the magnets around to get McCartin into my fwd line last week. Figured he's scoring close enough to fwd premos at the moment, but a bit behind defensive premos, so made sense.

SDK downgrade should comfortably allow me to swap McCartin for Bont to complete* my fwd line in a few weeks.

*aside from probably upgrading one of Cogs/Butters/Treloar for English.

Butched my C ...Mac vc great record at Mars 100 odd at 3Q time ...104 ..WTF.
Left the cats v port game didn't get time to move my C of Neal to piggy ...

Miller shat turd bugers on screen .

Trades .
Weakfeild to Hewett.
Ward to Clark.

After 2 spud weeks gone from 3 K to 4.5k ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back