EPL Matchday 38 (Manchester City Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

1 more year of Elmer
I dunno, with Carlton beating Sydney, Leeds staying up and Melbourne City making the GF, he's probably literally exploded.

An emotional wreck right now..

Would say I feel sorry for Burnley fans but I would be lying. **** em.

Never easy been Leeds, its a final day miracle we were all praying for.

Also congrats to Citeh too.

Just an amazing day and weekend overall.

#MOT 💛💙💛💙💛💙

That was pretty brutal for a Liverpool fan. Don’t think 3 goals in such a short space of time would’ve happened much in Premier League history, if at all.

Villa looked so comfortable before that as well. City appeared out of ideas and nervous as duck.
2014 and 19 felt a lot worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 more year of Elmer

images

Great isn't it.

Sometimes good things do happen to good
people, aka myself :D

It's nice the football Gods finally smiled on us after 2 decades of hell.

Crying rn

An emotional wreck right now..

Would say I feel sorry for Burnley fans but I would be lying. **** em.

Never easy been Leeds, its a final day miracle we were all praying for.

Also congrats to Citeh too.

Just an amazing day and weekend overall.

#MOT 💛💙💛💙💛💙

Zero graciousness in victory, you really are a pig.

Would honestly prefer Leeds staying up to Burnley.

At least Leeds try to play football.
Can you help me bro. Can't seem to find any gooners in here.
Must have run like their team :$

What the hell happened
What a crazy way to end the season
It's not up there with Aguero's goal, but wow. Manchester City really know how to use their Get Out Of Jail Free card (except against Real Madrid)

I know a Liverpool fan who probably stayed up for this. I can't imagine what he's feeling.

He'll start over Dubravka wouldnt he?
Not initially I would have thought. He's spent the last two seasons on the bench and Dubravka is quality. Only injury or a huge drop in form would see Dubravka replaced as number 1.

Nah Henderson will end up there I reckon. Pope to a promoted side?

He would be an upgrade on a few keepers, Newcastle probably make the most sense as they probably won’t be able to sign a top tier keeper just yet. Otherwise would be a good signing for any of the promoted teams, although I’m sure he’d like to go to a better club whilst he’s in his prime

From a neutral perspective, up there as one of the best final days ever, with 2005, 2011 and 2012.
The greatest of all being the final day of the 2011 major league baseball season.

Given the context of the final day, as well as how they went out in the champions league, that’s as good a comeback as you’ll see. What a day for City fans.
City aren't league bottlers though. The stigma on Pep is that no matter what he does, what they spend, they can't get it done in the CL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back