Autopsy 2022 Round 10 - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles, 2.10 pm Sunday 22 May @ Giants Stadium

Watching live I thought Cogs was outstanding, after getting home and watching on the TV I actually sold him short.

At the game it was clear how much damage he was doing, I underestimated how much ball in won in tight.

best game I've seen him play in a long while.

I think we need to reverse the roles of Taranto and Cogs. Cogs mostly in the middle with a rest in forward and Taranto mostly forward pinching in the middle.

Taranto when in the forward line is actually pretty dangerous. Could be a move similar to Toby, when he was in the middle he got plenty but was always criticised for his use going forward. When TT has been forward there has been glimpses of brillance.

Maximus 2011

All Australian
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Watching live I thought Cogs was outstanding, after getting home and watching on the TV I actually sold him short.

At the game it was clear how much damage he was doing, I underestimated how much ball in won in tight.

best game I've seen him play in a long while.

I think we need to reverse the roles of Taranto and Cogs. Cogs mostly in the middle with a rest in forward and Taranto mostly forward pinching in the middle.

Taranto when in the forward line is actually pretty dangerous. Could be a move similar to Toby, when he was in the middle he got plenty but was always criticised for his use going forward. When TT has been forward there has been glimpses of brillance.
Any way we can get Taranto's price up to trade him at year end I am down for that ;)

Back