Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn’t really bother me City being successful, I believe that’s there 6th PL title in 10 years, they’re humming in the league at the moment. Liverpool winning it I don’t like, so was great to see them get their hopes up, then taken from them in the space of 5 mins.

Grim times as a United fan though, cheering for City to win, and cheering Brighton who helped us keep Europa League, and all us fans knew we’d lose to Palace. ETH was in the stands too so none of the players (excluding the youngsters) did themselves any favours, probably DDG can hold his head high but the rest….PUTRID.

I really want us to become the fittest side in the world. System stuff can be included but spend pre-season whipping their asses into shape. You don't want to do that? Okay, go play somewhere else.

Downside to last night was that Leeds stayed up. Goddamn it. So close, yet so far.
Not really means we aren't going to waste money on Phillips/Raphina and co

Not really means we aren't going to waste money on Phillips/Raphina and co
Leeds are a s**t club who deserve to go down.

If Bruno can’t adapt his game under ETH next season, he’s gone. Apart from Ronaldo, DDG & Sancho, there’s no player I would be disappointed to see go, this season has been so s**t and a lot of these players have disgraced this club way to much to the point that they can just * off.

I’m tipping VDB to grab Bruno’s spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bruno can’t adapt his game under ETH next season, he’s gone. Apart from Ronaldo, DDG & Sancho, there’s no player I would be disappointed to see go, this season has been so s**t and a lot of these players have disgraced this club way to much to the point that they can just duck off.

I’m tipping VDB to grab Bruno’s spot.
The issue with Bruno is that he can really only play one position.

It says a lot about this squad that one of the players felt Rangnick talked to him like a child. You know which players will never feel like the manager is talking to them like a child? The ones playing under Pep, Klopp, Conte, Ancelotti, to name a few managers.

Fair amount of chatter about Pau Torres for 50m euros. Unsure if from any decent sources.

Would love him coming in, to be partnered by Varane. I still feel that Maguire needs to be sold somewhere, take a loss and call it a day.

Fair amount of chatter about Pau Torres for 50m euros. Unsure if from any decent sources.
mupdates are saying we requested medical information on him and they need to sell

Also FDJ would cost 50 mil

id be happy Timber Torres Nunez FDJ plus Donny coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back