The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are. Man City imploded, they had Real comfortably beat, if not for a few minutes of magic they'd be in the final and if not for Benzema's 2 goals in 2 minutes against PSG in the second leg they'd be out. They have been very very lucky.
Can’t underestimate Real, at all. Much better midfield then ours. Casemiro, Modric and Kroos.
Benzema vs VVD is key

What a bummer. I had real hope when City went down 2-0. I thought surely we get one more goal here. For a second I thought, the quadruple is just all meant to be and then City just scored 3 in 5 minutes. Ugh.

Still we won the game, we did everything we could. Salah wins the Golden Boot and the Playmaker Award and Ali with the Golden Gloves and now we have a week off and a massive European Cup final to look forward to.

I really hope we win it. I feel the FA Cup, League Cup and then the European Cup will be just reward for this incredible team. Then hopefully we back up next season. We saw what we did when we lost the league by a point a few years ago, hopefully we do something similar.

But I mean Haaland is joining City so....

That's next season's problems though. Let's go get No.7 first.

I felt we would always win the Wolves game, but Villa-City was always out of our hands, and City are incredible.

Fab comes back for Real, which will be an incredible game. Thiago incredibly unlucky.

We go again lads.

What a bummer. I had real hope when City went down 2-0. I thought surely we get one more goal here. For a second I thought, the quadruple is just all meant to be and then City just scored 3 in 5 minutes. Ugh.

Still we won the game, we did everything we could. Salah wins the Golden Boot and the Playmaker Award and Ali with the Golden Gloves and now we have a week off and a massive European Cup final to look forward to.

I really hope we win it. I feel the FA Cup, League Cup and then the European Cup will be just reward for this incredible team. Then hopefully we back up next season. We saw what we did when we lost the league by a point a few years ago, hopefully we do something similar.

But I mean Haaland is joining City so....

That's next season's problems though. Let's go get No.7 first.

I held no serious hope either until Villa went up 2-0. It was then I started to see a glimmer and unfortunately that was taken away in quick succession. But we did our job, nothing more we could have done. Second place to a robotics machine like Man City and only two losses is an incredible feat nonetheless. Bring on Real!

Great season lads that probably needs to be topped off with a Champions League victory on the weekend. Hopefully the fellas have some petrol left in the tank to go again. YNWA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone needs to a new kit, direct football kits are doing next season's Liverpool jerseys at half price for today only, roughly $52 with free shipping. Last one I bought was in 2012 and is peeling so good time to upgrade.

Last edited:
And once again we push the title race to the final day only to lose it to the oil cheats by a point, Twice in four years. This has gotten old and is on the owner as far as I’m concerned.

City will improve because of Haaland so we need to improve as well. If the club has identified a player which it thinks will improve the team, there should be no ******* around because of cost, it needs to go for him in the summer window, not wait until January when we will probably be 3 or 4 points behind City. Because we all know how that will end, right?

Origi, as much as I am sad to see him go, is going, and I think Firminio might now take his place as more of a squad player than a first team player.. The team could do with a back up holding mid as well.

Anyhow, bring on Paris and up the reds.

Its not City's fault.

We need to stop dropping points to battlers and when we're on top bury sides.

Too many draws just like a couple years ago and a decade ago when Utd pipped us

Notice the only title weve won we romped off to an amazing head start to the year and had a huge enough gap to allow for a few stuff ups late.

We need to basically be 15-0-0

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

If anyone needs to a new kit, direct football kits are doing next season's Liverpool jerseys at half price for today only, roughly $52 with free shipping. Last one I bought was in 2012 and is peeling so good time to upgrade.

Can you link me, can’t seem to find it.

As much as we loved the quadruple talk, and will celebrate the wins this year, we need to piss off the cup comps again to avoid 3 months of 3 day breaks and fixture logjams

I take your point but it was great to win the FA Cup as it had been 16 years between titles and that's far too long for a club of our stature. I think Klopp has proved a point to all the whingers who've complained about "he doesn't respect the Cups" blah blah. Well he's done a League Cup-FA Cup double so stick that up ya clacker.

Looking forward to Carvalho next season but we need to be realistic. As talented as he is, he's a 19 yo coming up from the Championship to play for the biggest club in England. I'm sure Klopp will map out a plan.

As much as we loved the quadruple talk, and will celebrate the wins this year, we need to piss off the cup comps again to avoid 3 months of 3 day breaks and fixture logjams
Nah I love going for the Quadruple, I hope we go for it again next season! It's never been done and right now this Liverpool team is probably the best of all time so we may as well go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back