List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just edited in Moores name, we need another leader forward so its good that Lewis is vocal.
If you didn’t know the Hawks players and attended training over summer you’d think they were co-captains.

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know worpel is in a form slump at the second. But i believe he can be a leader in time, just needs to sort out his form slump.

It's 95% above the shoulders with Worps. He just needs to learn how to make good decisions and execute under pressure.

And it must be a real conundrum for Sam, as that can't be learnt in the twos.

CHUBBSS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Reckon we missed a chance of taking another rioli in 2020, could of picked him as a late pick pressure forward which would of slotted in nicely with butler in time

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
It's 95% above the shoulders with Worps. He just needs to learn how to make good decisions and execute under pressure.

And it must be a real conundrum for Sam, as that can't be learnt in the twos.
I'm just as disappointed / frustrated with Worpel's form slump as any Hawk fan but it's important to remember that we don't know what is going on in these guys personal lives. The players are human just like us and could be going through any number of things that has contributed to where he is now. The most important thing he can do now is put his head down and start playing good footy wether that be at BH on the training track or in the 1s.

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm just as disappointed / frustrated with Worpel's form slump as any Hawk fan but it's important to remember that we don't know what is going on in these guys personal lives. The players are human just like us and could be going through any number of things that has contributed to where he is now. The most important thing he can do now is put his head down and start playing good footy wether that be at BH on the training track or in the 1s.
SEN had a great example with Finlayson and what was going on with him earlier in the year.
Just gotta throw our support behind him and back our club to support him out of it, however that looks!

We'd be negligent not to throw a hail mary at Brayshaw and a few others. Worst that can happen is that he says no thanks and pushes his price up elsewhere or to stay.

If he says "yes" our midfield gets a shot in the arm.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Hopper is injured otherwise he is a lock for bulk midfield minutes at GWS.

An article came out yesterday suggesting GWS can only keep one of him and Taranto due to salary cap pressure. If Hopper stays on ice for the rest of the season it may soften his value a touch and we could get him for cheap considering his talent.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
An article came out yesterday suggesting GWS can only keep one of him and Taranto due to salary cap pressure. If Hopper stays on ice for the rest of the season it may soften his value a touch and we could get him for cheap considering his talent.
They are still going to want at least one first for him.

Stratton24

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That was Tom Browne Tom Browne so very very generous to call it an article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back