2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

I have Callum Mills in the AA team

Caused Carlton a lot of problems on Friday Night.

Seems to fly under the radar from some of his more
celebrated teammates
Not sure if I would have him in the 22. But he would be in the 40 and on the cusp of the 22

Statistically Mills isn't even in the conversation.
1*sL920EK94nc3ckoT_d_DMQ.jpeg

I’ve got another one.

Tyson Stengle.

20 goals, handful of assists. I don’t think he would be that far out of discussions
Agree, but a few small forwards probably slightly ahead (goal wise and/or media infatuation). Stengle has exceeded my expectations

Goals and assists after round 10:

1. Tom Hawkins 40 (29/11)
2. Charlie Curnow 37 (33/4)
3. Tom Lynch 36 (31/5)
4. Jeremy Cameron 35 (28/7)
5. Max King 32 (29/3)/Charlie Cameron (26/6)/Aaron Naughton (25/7)
8. Bayley Fritsch 31 (22/9)
9. Shai Bolton 30 (20/10)
10. Peter Wright 29 (25/4)

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
tiger_tough what’s so hilarious about a small forward who’s ranked third among small forwards for goals and is within 6 of the guy ranked #1, being ‘not far from discussions’

Aside from a three week block at the start of the season where he was very quiet he’s been outstanding.

It’s far from inconceivable that he could continue his current form and make a case for being in the 40.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
tiger_tough what’s so hilarious about a small forward who’s ranked third among small forwards for goals and is within 6 of the guy ranked #1, being ‘not far from discussions’

Aside from a three week block at the start of the season where he was very quiet he’s been outstanding.

It’s far from inconceivable that he could continue his current form and make a case for being in the 40.
He's been good but he probably isn't ahead of Zac Bailey, Charlie Cameron, Shai Bolton, Jack Higgins, Bailey Fritsch or Dylan Moore. And that's without the obligatory mid-fwd/fwd-mid Petracca, Henney types.

He's been good but he probably isn't ahead of Zac Bailey, Charlie Cameron, Shai Bolton, Jack Higgins, Bailey Fritsch or Dylan Moore. And that's without the obligatory mid-fwd/fwd-mid Petracca, Henney types.
Jack Higgins has had 2 good games

g_TRAIN

Near a spoon
Jun 15, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who is the no 1 ruck so far this season ?

Gawn is not having a great season by his season, maybe Darcy from Freo ? Marshall from the Saints.

Not Marshall.

He's been good but he's been carrying a few injuries all year and missed a game because of it. Should start to play at a higher level after the bye.

I would go with Witts

Mills is the best 2 way mid in the game. Blankets his opponent and also hurts you, some of the comments here are a bit harsh. If you were picking a balanced mid he is close to first picked imo.
I agree, the issue is that AA doesn't tend to go with balanced midfielders.

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
From the Pies Jack Crisp deserves a cheeky mention.

AFL player ratings has him the number 1 player in the comp this year. Sure the player ratings aren’t perfect, but shows how much he‘s flying under the radar given he’s not even getting a mention in these discussions.

probably a fair way off. There's Gawn and Witts at 1 & 2 then a fair drop off.
Could see Rider making it but would need almost a perfect run for the rest of the season and a real purple patch in form for say the last 5 games similar to the game against Geelong where he dominates for large portions

Definitely capable but probably unlikely

Back