Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following players released from Fulham.
  • Cyrus Christie
  • Alfie Mawson
  • Jean Michaël Seri
  • Timmy Abraham
  • Julian Schwarzer
Ryan Fredericks is going back to them on a freebie, they want some players with Premier League experience this time around it seems.

Mawson and Seri cost what 40M quid b/w em?

Mendy, Zinchenko, Jesus and Fernandinho I'd presume, maybe everyone's favorite small defender in Ake also.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Mahrez and/or Sterling move on. Both out of contract next season.

Hoping Chelsea buy Ake and Kounde.
gene wilder oompa loompas GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't surprise me to see Mahrez and/or Sterling move on. Both out of contract next season.

Sterling has been linked with Real Madrid and spoken about them positively. It might have been my imagination but his celebrations were a bit muted. He might have played his last game for City.

Credit to him for his effort late in the season. Big clubs were going to still want him either way, and relegation would’ve actually made a move easier but you could see how much it meant to keep them up on the final day. Plenty of others have downed tools in that situation.

Hope for him the same respect is shown the other way and they get a deal done.

Ryan Fredericks is going back to them on a freebie, they want some players with Premier League experience this time around it seems.

Hammers need to be busy in the off season. Need to replace Noble, Yarmo, Fredericks. And move Kral and Diop on.

The budget will be limited. Conor Coventry might be ready to step up. Hammers linked to Lingard again - would just need to find his wages.

They could raid the SPL at reasonable cost. Rogic has had a good season but is moving on. Jota's loan with Celtic runs out soon with a low price buy option. Ryan Kent is combative midfielder. Calvin Bassey was born in Italy and plays for Nigeria but is a London lad - can play LB or CB. Tavernier is captain and scores and makes assists from RB.

Hammers need to be busy in the off season. Need to replace Noble, Yarmo, Fredericks. And move Kral and Diop on.

The budget will be limited. Conor Coventry might be ready to step up. Hammers linked to Lingard again - would just need to find his wages.

They could raid the SPL at reasonable cost. Rogic has had a good season but is moving on. Jota's loan with Celtic runs out soon with a low price buy option. Ryan Kent is combative midfielder. Calvin Bassey was born in Italy and plays for Nigeria but is a London lad - can play LB or CB. Tavernier is captain and scores and makes assists from RB.
Jacob Steinberg just reported that the Geordies are no longer interested in Lingard and we might have a clear run at him.

Bassey we were after at Leicester but he had a quicker pathway to first team football at Rangers.

I’m thinking Leeds will be chasing Dest + cash.

Barca will definately be trying to include a player as they are trying to clear about 10 of them.

Pep is balls deep in Phillips it seems, plenty on here didn’t have him in the best dozen DM’s in the league though apparently and assured me his level was mid table…

I’m thinking Leeds will be chasing Dest + cash.

Barca will definately be trying to include a player as they are trying to clear about 10 of them.

Pep is balls deep in Phillips it seems, plenty on here didn’t have him in the best dozen DM’s in the league though apparently and assured me his level was mid table…

Yeah but he also chased Jack Grealish who's s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back