Preview Changes: R11 vs Geelong, Saturday May 28, 1.15pm ACST @ Kardinia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we so scared as a club? We seem constantly afraid.

Our game plan is designed to minimise losses. Are we scared of copping some flack if we lose badly?
Our selections this week are purely about minimising the loss at Geelong. Bring in as much experience (form and game impact is irrelevant) as possible and hope for the best.
We are constantly afraid of fall out from any minor issue and as such overreact.

What are we so scared of? The media? Victorian commentators?

I just don't get it.
Maybe, just maybe, the Club looks at what gets posted here. They could be afraid of people with axes to grind (and these people have no idea of what an axe is, and if they did, would not know how to grind it). Our supporters have a go at the Power supporters for the way they carry on. We should be careful when throwing stones!!!

This sais it all
No wonder I feel sick with the club
Be a good boy chin up
with your omission
1 week later

What are the messages from this club
We were told Strachan would get a run
Well Strachan you run mate this club lies

View attachment 1409886
Yep. They lie. So Jones is our future not Brown. He is listed as omitted. More lies..he was unwell/ injured last game...so he must be injured or managed ..if it really is omitted. Then am glad am not watching this week..first time. Maybe 2nd time in 20+ years MCrouch taking midfield time the backwards hospital man himself. Lol AFC

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

This sais it all
Be a good boy chin up
with your omission
1 week later

View attachment 1409886
If only they gave out premiership points for how you conduct yourself during the week.

This sais it all
Be a good boy chin up
with your omission
1 week later

View attachment 1409886
Jesus Christ.

Might be time for a sack Nicks avatar.

I think Geelong at home without Tex’s experience is pretty daunting. I’m not surprised at all that Crouch has been brought in. For his experience. We don’t have enough and it could get really ugly. Jones is apparently a bit banged up. People should cool their frigging jets.
There is a Huge whole in your BUCKETS
I wouldn’t be doing jet sprays either 🤣🤣🤣

This sais it all
Be a good boy chin up
with your omission
1 week later

View attachment 1409886
If I was the club I would wait until after his performance against Geelong before they speak. If he gets absolutely pantsed they will look real stupid.

I'm sure Strachan is having a "hard conversation" with his manager right about now. He won't get a look in at the crows so he should move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's rearranging deck chairs on the titanic when it comes to our ruck stocks. We simply don't have an AFL standard ruck. I still would have kept Strachan in though purely from a motivation and team culture point of view. His sustained SANFL form earned a decent block of games.

Agreed, don't rate either of them - but I would prefer to see Strachan out there rather than the statue that is Rob.

If I was the club I would wait until after his performance against Geelong before they speak. If he gets absolutely pantsed they will look real stupid.

I'm sure Strachan is having a "hard conversation" with his manager right about now. He won't get a look in at the crows so he should move.
He would be mad not to
I sense those discussions have already taken place 10 x fold

Move where?

A 26 going on 27 year old ruck.

At what club is he going to be their No.1 Ruck?

Wherever he went he's going to be back up ruck at best just like he is here relying on the top ruck to get an injury or needing a rest.

Let's ditch the leadership group. Captain and maybe a VC and that is it.

I'm sick of this leadership group = 1st team footy rubbish that has plagued us for years.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It seems to result in a sense of entitlement and complacency from the hangers on who end up part of the group.

Jacobs, Betts, Douglas, Lynch, M. Crouch, Jenkins and now ROB.

Let's ditch the leadership group. Captain and maybe a VC and that is it.

I'm sick of this leadership group = 1st team footy rubbish that has plagued us for years.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think they confused the concepts "team first" with "first team", when it comes to our leadership group...

The dumbest thing about this week's selection of Crouch is that they've actually disrupted a group that had been trending upward. Last week should have been a win against a top 4 side had it not been for bad kicking. Our midfield wasn't the problem, our conversion was (along with inexplicable selection in defence). It's so bloody frustrating.
This feels so correct.
Change a few shots on goal and we win by a goal....
Do we still rush back 'experience' of ROB and Crouch cuz Walker is out? Our coaches panic??

This feels so correct.
Change a few shots on goal and we win by a goal....
Do we still rush back 'experience' of ROB and Crouch cuz Walker is out? Our coaches panic??
It's quite incredible people like the Rainbow man and such think there was more to the loss last week

There wasn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back