The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows they have been on PEDs for a while. All they can do to counteract Peps PEDs and dodgy doctors.
So Pep and Klopp on the PED's you say? * and *. Chelsea had their owner sanctioned *.
Another league title for Conte it is then.

I dont get it ... have people been trying to say the Liverpool team are on PED's? Haha. Give me a break.

Then that article is weird cos that whole thing debunks the whole theory of asthma and it helping players etc anyways.

Just a massive non story.
PED's was a joke.

Rampant use of asthma medication which is banned across most sports is what people are talking about. The joke is that players get asthma upon arrival at Liverpool.

I dont get it ... have people been trying to say the Liverpool team are on PED's? Haha. Give me a break.

Then that article is weird cos that whole thing debunks the whole theory of asthma and it helping players etc anyways.

Just a massive non story.
Well it doesn't. It debunks the use of the blue inhaler as a PED. Not the rest. Why are you so bad at reading? Or is it only when Liverpool is involved in something salacious that you ignore what is written and carry on like nothing is happening?

Well it doesn't. It debunks the use of the blue inhaler as a PED. Not the rest. Why are you so bad at reading? Or is it only when Liverpool is involved in something salacious that you ignore what is written and carry on like nothing is happening?
I read the whole thing bro.

You need to calm down on your Liverpool hate. We're really good. We have great players and a great manager. Just suck it up mate.

I read the whole thing bro.

You need to calm down on your Liverpool hate. We're really good. We have great players and a great manager. Just suck it up mate.
What Liverpool hate? I never suggested that Liverpool was breaking any rules. TUEs are a scourge on sport at the moment because some teams/people are getting away with it. Look at Team Sky/Ineos Grenadiers in Cycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back