Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 11 - Demons v Freo Sat May 28th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dees by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had Trac as the games best player. I now have C. Oliver. Yes Clayton Oliver is the best player in the AFL.

The Wiz Jeff Farmer there, played for both clubs but Freo could use him more right now than Melbourne, one of the best small forwards I've seen.

He's certainly better than Freo's current small forwards who go missing against good opposition, Farmer could still light it up against the best teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Freo actually doing well atm. Colour me surprised.

It's past time Melbourne got rid of Goodwin btw. And I hope your boy May is ok, looked pretty rough.

I do hope Freo can continue to make a game of this. Melb have been a class above at times in this game.

What was the difference between Darcy pushing Jackson and Gawn pushing Darcy? Both seemed like strength winning out, just that one might have ended in a goal so umps leave it?

Dees will win easy. We are done. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t even make the finals.
If you can’t beat us without May, Brayshaw, tmac, Salem, Chandler and Harmes you never will. Petty injured aswell
What’s happened to Brayshaw? He’s still out there.

Conveniently ignoring that we’re missing our captain and dual Brownlow medalist and the number one ranked general forward in the game (Switkowski - in latest champion data rankings after R10).

What’s happened to Brayshaw? He’s still out there.

Conveniently ignoring that we’re missing our captain and dual Brownlow medalist and the number one ranked general forward in the game (Switkowski - in latest champion data rankings after R10).
We’ve got Hunt playing on Taberner 🤣 are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is Switkowski?

Back