Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to have to avoid all the Perth footy media now, they will all be wanking on again about Freo being flag favourites.

It's usually West Coast they wank on about but now they are s**t they are all jumping on Freo and talking them up.

One of the reasons I chose to support St Kilda is that I couldn't stand the West Coast wankfest here and they are just as bad when Freo are winning.

Now you're all coming around to my way of thinking. It's a great year to be a good side. Luck could win you a flag. No dominant teams and a few good ones off the boil.
I always said this Melbourne team is no where near the teams gone by, like geelong 07-11, hawks 13-15 etc. This proves it. Those teams wouldnt die off from just losing ONE player.

Lets ducking go Saints

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

So if Freo have smashed the Dees, who won the 2021 premiership, and we were the first ones to beat this Freo team this year, does this mean we’re now the 2021 premiers???? And if so, when are we unveiling our 2nd flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Torn about how I feel regarding the result. Melbourne lose and the flag is up for grabs again, but Freo remain ahead of us.

I prefer that Melbourne get tripped up. They were getting ahead of themselves. Freo deserve to be top 4.

would you give him a 3 year extension after round 11 LOL

Honestly I would. That list isn't as good as ours but they could take down anyone on their day. They look mentally tough. Maybe it's because I'm too familiar with our players but we look mentally a bit fragile. Like we don't always turn up.

Torn about how I feel regarding the result. Melbourne lose and the flag is up for grabs again, but Freo remain ahead of us.
Would have preferred Freo to lose for us ladder wise, but I suppose at the end of the day we have to get there (wherever there is) off the back of our own efforts and not rely on other teams.

Probably not a bad thing either to see that the Dees are invincible. That was a helluva turnaround for Freo from 1:7.

Saints v Freo granny, lock it in.

Last year Dogs and Dees looked like the 2 best sides at about this point and both made it through to the gf. I reckon there are about 4 sides vying for second best this season and we are one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back