Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

You see him move through the process.

Something enters that pea brain.

Emotional reaction; hyperbole; anger.

His disappointment that it's actually fake.

His minion justifying it.

Brilliant stuff.

"even if it's fake, the fake is usually the warning..."
WTF!

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Nah definitely thread worthy.
The SRP lefties love to whinge.

season 13 GIF

You see him move through the process.

Something enters that pea brain.

Emotional reaction; hyperbole; anger.

His disappointment that it's actually fake.

His minion justifying it.

Brilliant stuff.

LOL.
Rogan is a moron.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Alternate title: Rogan looks something up and decides it’s probably fake and says as much
But was legit disappointed when he found out an absolutely ridiculous story was untrue.
He seriously believed it, mostly because of the misinformation the international community got from our cooked population during the lockdowns.
Anyone not stupid would've waved it off as claptrap but Rogan took it as real and more importantly, wanted it to be real.

The fact it even got a mention shows how utterly stupid Rogan and his mouth dripping listeners are.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
But was legit disappointed when he found out an absolutely ridiculous story was untrue.
He seriously believed it, mostly because of the misinformation the international community got from our cooked population during the lockdowns.
Anyone not stupid would've waved it off as claptrap but Rogan took it as real and more importantly, wanted it to be real.

The fact it even got a mention shows how utterly stupid Rogan and his mouth dripping listeners are.

I listen to Rogan and it appears I’m smarter than you

What do you mean? As in legal systems to decide cases of slander? They are still applicable
I thought the appeal of Rogan was that his show is basically just some dudes getting high and talking s**t? Why is anybody with an audience put on a pedestal as some sort of spokesperson or authority on whatever? Weird thing to make a thread about.

I don't really care if it is just dudes getting high and talking about s**t. Who would? Some religio, conservative wowsers?

The problem is with bringing in grifters and known, proven liars as authorities on a subject. Boosting their message, and not actually examining their worst lies but accepting them uncritically.

Back