UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the picture on the previous page is clearly taking the piss and another troll attempt. Obviously chosen from the CL parade a couple of years ago, where it says champions of Europe on the bus. No issue from me regarding the parade. 2 domestic Cups should be celebrated with fans.

First the claim was that thousands of fans arrived late, now it's "eleventy billion Scousers with fake tickets charged the gates"? What next I wonder?

I assume they have evidence to substantiate these claims of 'industrial level fraud' with ticket sales? Hell of an enterprise for someone to organise fake tickets at that sort of scale without anyone being aware of it before the game. Certainly not corroborated by any of the dozens of journalists in attendance who have reported on this.

Alternatively, could it be that they are just deflecting from the incompetence of those charged with organising this event, and the disgusting treatment they dished out to fans?

Last edited:

Liverpool should of scored but real madrids goal keeper 100% man of the match their mentality this entire champions league has been unreal they never gave up.

First the claim was that thousands of fans arrived late, now it's "eleventy billion Scousers with fake tickets charged the gates"? What next I wonder?

I assume they have evidence to substantiate these claims of 'industrial level fraud' with ticket sales? Hell of an enterprise for someone to organise fake tickets at that sort of scale without anyone being aware of it before the game. Certainly not corroborated by any of the dozens of journalists in attendance who have reported on this.

Alternatively, could it be that they are just deflecting from the incompetence of those charged with organising this event, and the disgusting treatment they dished out to fans?

it involves uefa, so it'll just disappear in a few weeks as per usual. Welcome to the anthem booers club

How many times did Arsenal challenge for all 4 trophies at once?

Can you name another team that has?
As a matter of fact, quite a few times in the early 2000s. Then it all came crashing down.

I mean, enjoy your domestic cups, but at the end of the day, these are competitions where the top teams play weakened lineups.

I wouldn’t class winning a CL final in 2019 and the EPL the year after as keeping on bottling it.
Plus, amassing 98 points in 2018/19 and 92 points this season to finish second both seasons by a single point. What do you call that? A bottling job. Real Madrid are a class act. Even the greatest United sides didn’t reign over Europe very often.
City is a great side. Having to score more than 90 points twice just to come second is madness.
You mucked up against Spurs at home, and you mucked up against the weakest Real Madrid side in a long time when you were clear favorites. Yeah, City and Madrid are still good, but it's still a bottle job.
The point is Liverpool have had a huge amount of chances to build a big collection of major trophies over the last 5 years with the best team they've had in a long time, but you only have two to show for it, and one of them couldn't be properly celebrated. Even your d*ckhead coach was hurling abuse at the Liverpool fans for trying to celebrate their first title in 30 years.

You mucked up against Spurs at home, and you mucked up against the weakest Real Madrid side in a long time when you were clear favorites. Yeah, City and Madrid are still good, but it's still a bottle job.
The point is Liverpool have had a huge amount of chances to build a big collection of major trophies over the last 5 years with the best team they've had in a long time, but you only have two to show for it, and one of them couldn't be properly celebrated. Even your d*ckhead coach was hurling abuse at the Liverpool fans for trying to celebrate their first title in 30 years.

Laughable. Liverpool have 5 trophies in the last 5 years despite being outspent by Everton.

How many does your team have?

Apparently a friend of Robbos was supposedly told they had a fake ticket. The one that Robbo had goven to him after being issued by the club.
something on this level has been years in the making. Has happened at international tournaments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always felt that to be considered in the upper echelons of any ‘best of all time’ list (as opposed to best of their era) a team needs to win multiple European cups and league titles. Our window is by no means closed on that front, but it’s disappointing to have missed some of those chances by such fine margins despite performing at such a high level.

Also, given the margins to greatness have been so fine, suggestions to make wholesale tactical changes (e.g. moving Arnold into midfield or getting our fullbacks to play more defensively as proposed in this thread) are an overreaction imo.

Last edited:
😂

Klopp was only chiding the fans as he know no better. He comes from a country that never really lost WWII and is still controlled by Nazis.

285177053_2155821034592117_3859759869327412422_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back