Great songs, that also have great music videos

Remove this Banner Ad

My all time favourite Blonde. I was about 10/11 years old when Kim Wilde burst onto the world stage with a half dozen classic singles. These are my two favourites.

This is my all time favourite video. And it's my favourite Bowie song.

And this one is a little under rated and perhaps even forgotten, but it was an absolute classic when I was growing up.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
And this one is a little under rated and perhaps even forgotten, but it was an absolute classic when I was growing up.

The Godley and Creme song and clip always freaked me out, still does to an extent these days.
On another note, the use of their song Cry, in an episode of Miami Vice was outstanding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Godley and Creme song and clip always freaked me out, still does to an extent these days.
On another note, the use of their song Cry, in an episode of Miami Vice was outstanding
It is one of those videos that makes a huge impression especially if you are only 8 or 9 when you first see it. I always found it fascinating more than freaky, but I can understand why it would freak some one out, those masks and way the characters moved freaked out my sister and brother when they first saw it.

But it was memorable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back