Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - Twomey reporting 1yr extension - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

F*** me, your posting is so f***ing negative.

Have you ever seen this kid play? If not (which I'm sure is the case), why do you even have an opinion on him?
You tell him sexy

I hope he has a long fulfilling career with us. I may be angry at the selection with other options on the board but I won't slight this guy until he has a chance to prove himself.

Makes Ben Holland look like Darren Jarman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record I have a kmart fishing rod that I got quite cheap. Sure the tip broke and I've had to tape it together with another cheap broken kmart rod, but it's caught plenty of fish.
There's a story going around that there were only two fish and a few loaves of bread mate. Now are you saying you "caught" those 5000 extra fish on a K-Mart rod. Because if you are, the Pope needs to have a word in private.

F*** me, your posting is so f***ing negative.

Have you ever seen this kid play? If not (which I'm sure is the case), why do you even have an opinion on him?
* me …. You just don’t get it ….
Behind Ben10 , Hall (a 30plus year old with 3 dodgy hammies ) is our most important player?!
Without Hall atm Our back 6 have NO run & carry / drive from our defensive 50 … it’s kick to a pocket , to the other pocket & straight to a contest on the wing …only to come straight back 2fold ?! Or we turn it over before that … that is our worst Achilles heel .
It’s going to be fantastic seeing Massimo (the next Adam Saad) playing for the injectors .

Sort of telling that they don't show the result the kicks in this video. I can tell you I remember watching most of them and a majority end in turnovers.

If he needs to improve anything to make it, it's clearly his kicking.

The Williamstown article says he has “a lethal right boot”! 🤷🏻‍♂️

There's a story going around that there were only two fish and a few loaves of bread mate. Now are you saying you "caught" those 5000 extra fish on a K-Mart rod. Because if you are, the Pope needs to have a word in private.
The Pope needs to back the * off. He's always asking me for favours

If his not selected in the AFL or the VFL this week I be pissed off like a lot of supporters here especially with all the who ha over we having 2 picks and not using the 2nd pick.
I hope Dawson can get in and play bad ankle or not as iv his stuck in the VFL for the rest of the season then his dead man walking and will be delisted at seasons end.
I hope I’m wrong here but the way this club is working atm with the attitude deny everything deny deny deny will be right the only saving grace for this club is Covid hasn’t gone thru the club then this club would hit rock bottom.

He is quick, he tackles hard, can take both a contested and intercept mark ... and looks ready to go. I 'm not sure what the problem is.
Will have more 2 meter handballs to the runner behind him than anyone in the league if we play it right. Shame that Hally is out still, they'd form a good partnership quicksmart.

sorry for the intrude I know the family well great family
Anything interesting about the lad you would care to share?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back