Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ha. Gerard Healy just politely told McClure that he lost the argument with Cornes about Cox. Soup McClure giggled and didn't disagree

Last edited:

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Sometimes you don't like someone, but you still watch anyway.

But McClure makes the show unwatchable. I dunno why they put him on the show.

They would be better off having 3 people on the panel and wasp flying around the set annoying everyone.
Way too argumentative, yet to master the art of tact. Needs to understand that if he has a 'hot take' he needs it to be evidence based. That argument with Cornes regarding Cox was absolutely obnoxious.

I'm too young to remember what Damo was like when he was in his 20's, but being three years younger than Sam McClure myself I find it staggering to see how immature and petulant he can be.

the avoca drover

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon UTT
Way too argumentative, yet to master the art of tact. Needs to understand that if he has a 'hot take' he needs it to be evidence based. That argument with Cornes regarding Cox was absolutely obnoxious.

I'm too young to remember what Damo was like when he was in his 20's, but being three years younger than Sam McClure myself I find it staggering to see how immature and petulant he can be.
He must be instructed by the producers to act like that. Surely!

Certainly a more plausible explanation, as he seems like a relatively decent guy outside of FC.

Ha Ha Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eggtardo

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not a Caro fan, but it is about what she thinks. That is the point of a panel show. If you want a panel of people up there who don't want to volunteer an opinion and just ask others 'what they think' you would put 4 Matthew Lloyds up there.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Who watched tonight’s ep? Thoughts on Eddie’s proposal
Absolute nonsense. And it is totally stupid ideas like Eddie's that would turn Presidents off.

And I don't know what will get through to some people that North don't want to relocate, and Tasmania don't want them either.

If it is such a wonderful opportunity like McGuire and Hutchy always say, why don't Collingwood or Geelong play half their games in Tasmania.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
How about Caro still going on about the melksham punch. “I’m still highly dissapointed that melksham didn’t get suspended”. Not about what you think Caro
I completely agree with her.

It's a reflection of media and society in general that all the reporting has been what May might have said to provoke it, rather than 2 adults having a punch up inside (or just outside) a restaurant.

If he had been knocked out and hit his head on the concrete, would the media still be obsessed with May insulting his teammates?!

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I am not sure Eddies proposal is any different to what some others have said previously, perhaps the only difference is 11 games in Melbourne not 9 with 2 more games interstate.
If I supported Nth I would hate it.

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just can’t stand Eddie at the moment. He’s just so stubborn, and if you don’t agree with him than you’re wrong. Constantly talking over Caroline Wilson, he’s like a little child that’s not getting his way. Then Ross Lyon chimes in with little comments, which I don’t actually think he had any idea on.

Lloydy only one that can have a discussion without his emotions getting involved

Back