Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgive my ignorance, but as somebody who has no intention of attending games whilst they are restricted, I haven't followed this closely.

Do you have to purchase an allocated seat on top of what you outlay for your membership?
No. But you need a specific seat so they can trace who was where should they want/need to. So members need to obtain (at no extra cost) a ticket each week and have a specific window to do so before general admission opens. There are some areas where seats which attract an extra cost, but I've always gone for Level 3 which doesn't attract an extra cost.

Forgive my ignorance, but as somebody who has no intention of attending games whilst they are restricted, I haven't followed this closely.

Do you have to purchase an allocated seat on top of what you outlay for your membership?
Not if you have paid for a reserve seat as part of this years membership, you do pay a $10.00 booking fee for each seat, if you choose to sit in premium seats. This payment is normally included in your reserved seat membership cost, but this year is a 'pay as you' payment. If you purchase a general admission, sitting on level 3 (and I think some other areas), it doesn't cost you extra. Hope this makes sense.

No you don't have to. You can get a free seat allocated as a general member, or pay to get an upgrade.

Edit: sorry, others answered already.

Finally getting to my first game in 4 years. They don't make it easy to get tickets I tell ya. I missed last night so had to wait until 1pm today.

I've got seats in the nose bleed section, is Row R level 3 decent enough?

Finally getting to my first game in 4 years. They don't make it easy to get tickets I tell ya. I missed last night so had to wait until 1pm today.

I've got seats in the nose bleed section, is Row R level 3 decent enough?
You might get dive-bombing seagulls as part of the price!

Can someone tell me if I’ve got an interstate membership and wanna go to the Suns game at Metricon next week can I sit with 3 others that don’t have a membership. Haven’t used my interstate membership before.

Can someone tell me if I’ve got an interstate membership and wanna go to the Suns game at Metricon next week can I sit with 3 others that don’t have a membership. Haven’t used my interstate membership before.
Pretty sure you can. I booked two extra seats at Marvel earlier in the year.

You should have got an email from the club about tickets for this game. It’ll be in there.

Edit: Oh wait. Metricon. Not sure as I didn’t take anyone with me to my equivalent game (GWS at Manuka).

Ring the club. I always find them very helpful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great! I'm heading up for the game, first time at Metricon. Keen for some warmth and a win.
You’re amazing Pugz. You seem to get to games all over the country. Even coming in from the country to Marvel every other week.
Enough material for a memoir yet?

You’re amazing Pugz. You seem to get to games all over the country. Even coming in from the country to Marvel every other week.
Enough material for a memoir yet?
Thanks Pal, I guess I don't have much of a life outside of the Bulldogs.. hahaha. Once I have ticked off each of the stadiums, I will probably ease back a bit.

I'd just like to congratulate the club on their decision to reduce this year's membership fee and not include our regular seat.

I know it's easy in hindsight, but the club made the conservative decision that things may not return to a regular season and took the right approach.

When other clubs started letting members back in to their normal seats, the Dogs were criticised by some of it's members. But the club had made it clear when memberships went on sale, that they were taking a different approach.

So the result is that we are not paying for a reserved seat, that we are not getting to use. Yes, we are still paying a membership and not getting to us it, but at least their was some consideration for not being able to sit in the same seat.

I hope everyone that can afford to keep their membership next season do so, whatever form that takes.

AFL and/or WB (in collusion with TM) doing their absolute best to discourage the paying public from going to the footy.

Took me between 1 and 2 hours today to get my member's ticket for the game v Geelong, and - through a completely separate process where I had to start the ticket acquisition process all over again - one for a friend who is down from Sydney. And this is only to GA.

FMD. And f*** monopolies. I despise the entire shower of bastards who devised this BS form of ticketing.

AFL and/or WB (in collusion with TM) doing their absolute best to discourage the paying public from going to the footy.

Took me between 1 and 2 hours today to get my member's ticket for the game v Geelong, and - through a completely separate process where I had to start the ticket acquisition process all over again - one for a friend who is down from Sydney. And this is only to GA.

FMD. And f*** monopolies. I despise the entire shower of bastards who devised this BS form of ticketing.

I'm still having trouble. Tried to transfer one of my 2 tickets and I got some weird email about it expiring at 9am this morning. ticketmaster website seems to be down :-(

Maybe a petition to the AwFL could be worth a go though hopefully low crowds are sending them a message

Remove this Banner Ad

Back