The USA Sports Thread

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Would have thought Jaylen Brown and Payton Pritchard would be likeable for neutrals, as well as Time Lord.i

Don’t forget Marcus Smart…

1654237399488.gif

😂

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Don’t forget Marcus Smart…

View attachment 1415610

😂

I love Cobra, heart and soul of the team, our leader, but yeah, understand 100% why neutral fans dislike him and his flopping antics.

But he is an invaluable piece of our team .

Guess he is one of those player's you only appreciate if he plays for your team I suppose.

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
I love Cobra, heart and soul of the team, our leader, but yeah, understand 100% why neutral fans dislike him and his flopping antics.

But he is an invaluable piece of our team .

Guess he is one of those player's you only appreciate if he plays for your team I suppose.
No different than Zaza. Tries to injure other players.

Bojan and his bitter and irrelevant agenda aside, beats me why there is so many anti Celtics sentiment in this thread (my behaviour and posts aside)

Probably one of the most likeable teams in all of pro US sports personal wise I would say
You guessed it.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
The Warriors are more likable than the Celtics that's for sure. I do like Jaylen Brown though, he's a baller. The rest of the Celtics... meh.

Game two will be massive, GSW cant lose both opening games at home or it's over. Boston kinda have a free swing here.

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
The fine Canadian tradition of not winning the biggest prize in your national sport continues for its 30th year. 33rd year if you consider Québec was trying to secede from Canada back then.
They can't even luck their way to a Stanley Cup like the Raptors did.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Long way to go yet, series are about adjustments and the Warriors will make them after a loss, just like you guys did after a loss. Game 4 will be huge though, you win that and you probably win the series.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Long way to go yet, series are about adjustments and the Warriors will make them after a loss, just like you guys did after a loss. Game 4 will be huge though, you win that and you probably win the series.

Celtics crowd getting into Draymond's head helped us a lot tonight. Man did he stink it up

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Good ol Scott Foster....

Without looking up on the internet to confirm if that’s correct or not, you just know it’s not. Scott Foster, a veteran of 25 years in the league and between 1200 and 1500 games, has officiated 12 Celtics games in his career? Unless there was more to the tweet and the person who made it had a stroke halfway through it lol.

Scott Foster has officiated Celtics to an 18-19 record.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Without looking up on the internet to confirm if that’s correct or not, you just know it’s not. Scott Foster, a veteran of 25 years in the league and between 1200 and 1500 games, has officiated 12 Celtics games in his career? Unless there was more to the tweet and the person who made it had a stroke halfway through it lol.

Scott Foster has officiated Celtics to an 18-19 record.
Maybe he was referring to Finals games I presume?

Back