The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

When they started the 4th without Curry and the Celtics started going on that run, I had a feeling the Dubs would get into trouble.

Going hard on Dubs line next game.
Nah good luck picking results now with that game

This will be Miami Celtics all over again where it was impossible to pick

I’ll be sitting out and enjoying it

When they started the 4th without Curry with bench scrubs and the Celtics started going on that run, I had a feeling the Dubs would get into trouble.

Celtics too good to allow a massive run. Their train was unstoppable by the time Curry got back on.

Going hard on Dubs line next game.
Too cute. Too complacent

Hopefully a nice big kick up the ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hot takes. Not like we didn't have Poole, Draymond and Looney all playing like dog s**t. 3/8 players that took the floor for us went well
Looney was great IMO and I don’t know if we can expect much from Poole this series

That C’s backcourt is too good defensively to let him go off like the Mavs and Nugs backcourt did you couldn’t defend a traffic cone

Looney was great IMO and I don’t know if we can expect much from Poole this series

That C’s backcourt is too good defensively to let him go off like the Mavs and Nugs backcourt did you couldn’t defend a traffic cone
He made 2 shots all night mate. You’re going on like Tatum was the only one who played poorly when we had more

Anyway perfect time to get on Dubs series at $2.50 now :thumbsu:

He made 2 shots all night mate. You’re going on like Tatum was the only one who played poorly when we had more

Anyway perfect time to get on Dubs series at $2.50 now :thumbsu:

Dray & Looney virtually played to their season average pts wise, so not sure where the uplift is there?? Poole was down, but to mazza’s point he also hasn’t seen d like ours all year too…..you’ll need all 7 games to beat us.

Dray & Looney virtually played to their season average pts wise, so not sure where the uplift is there?? Poole was down, but to mazza’s point he also hasn’t seen d like ours all year too…..you’ll need all 7 games to beat us.
Dubs were great and Boston still won without Tatum doing anything. Is that the narrative we’re shooting for here? You guys have lost it

Dubs were great and Boston still won without Tatum doing anything. Is that the narrative we’re shooting for here? You guys have lost it

No not all, I just think you’re over estimating where your improvement comes from given you had productive games from 3/4 of your prime movers.

Last edited:
No not all, I just think you’re over estimating where your improvement comes from given you had productive games from 3/4 of your prime movers.
Take a deep breath and read what's actually been said. In response to Mazza's call about it being alarming considering Tatum didn't play well I said we also had guys that didn't. You're the only one going on about improvements

Take a deep breath and read what's actually been said. In response to Mazza's call about it being alarming considering Tatum didn't play well I said we also had guys that didn't. You're the only one going on about improvements

Then why mention guys who didn’t play well then if you’re not implying improvement? It’s a moot point then.

I’m simply pointing out the guys that didn’t play well aren’t nearly as important as the guys that did imo.

Now pour yourself a scotch & loosen up you arrogant dubs prick😂😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back