Grand Slam French Open 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of the girls seem to be carrying injuries, or developing them. I can’t recall seeing so many matches impacted by injuries- retirements, medical treatments. And that has certainly impacted on this tournament. Mauresmo’s comments weren’t necessary and weren’t helpful I’d have thought.

Nah, it's just the Tennis Podcast (one of them asked the question) continuing down their rabbit hole of pushing their own agenda without applying logic to the situation. The Men's has been the far better tournament this time around, better storyline and there is the 5 set factor as well (more bang for the buck).

The solution is worse as it means getting rid of 5 set tennis which is horrible for the sport (and me finished with the sport)

We should be trying to solve inequalities but if applying logic to the situation instead of just crying it's not fair then we could see what is better for the sport. The Tennis Podcast has gone so far it's own arse it's not funny. Sad because I used to love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stay up till 3am anymore. no one wants to watch a 5 hour tennis match, with 4 hours of Nadal wiping sweat off his face.,

Wish the ump would crack down on Nadal.

It's really bad tonight. Looking up to the clock to make sure the clock ticks to zero.

It's just a bad look for the sport

It’s there to be used. Hardly unlike AFL players using all of the shot clock before lining up for goal
Yeah but they have a limited time. Tennis is technically infinite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back