Who is your 2022 AFL grand final pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think Melbourne v Brisbane the most likely by quite a way.
Think 3rd and 4th very open and only decided at finals time itself.
Wonderful for Melbourne to drop a few matches now so complacency not a possibility later in season when the premiership decided.
I do not think the top 8 been as open as it been since 2016 or 1993.

Lions Vs Dockers

Lachie Neale Norm Smith

I think Sydney might be there. Strong all around the ground and with Hickey and Cunningham returning soon, these are very handy inclusions.
Think it is still early for them, they are good enough to beat anyone but not sure they are good enough to do it for 3-4 weeks straight.

Think it is still early for them, they are good enough to beat anyone but not sure they are good enough to do it for 3-4 weeks straight.

I would agree with that. We are a very inconsistent team too, not just from week to week but also quarter to quarter which is to be expected of a younger team but it is not a good quality to have if you want a successful finals campaign.

We are the furthest away from a grand final appearance in the top 8. Won’t happen.
Cats most experienced list in the competition.
Their only real issue is ruck is a bit hit and miss. Whether that holds them back again, time will tell.
In the mix as it very open. Still just favour Demons and Lions as have more bases covered in team structure out of all the teams in top 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats most experienced list in the competition.
Their only real issue is ruck is a bit hit and miss. Whether that holds them back again, time will tell.
In the mix as it very open. Still just favour Demons and Lions as have more bases covered in team structure out of all the teams in top 8.
We are 2 gun mids short I feel. I'll say Melbourne vs Carlton. Sydney a Smokey. Would never count out Richmond and hope for St Kilda.

Swans v Fremantle obviously.

I am trying to think of a player we can name the cup after but I am genuinely struggling to think of a single player that has played for both Sydney and Fremantle. I wonder if Beatson even knows the name of the Fremantle list manager, or if he lost his number years ago and is too embarrassed to ask for it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back