Discussion 2022 Team Value & Trades Remaining

You are no longer poor!

I may need to borrow some money from you now :p
Still poor compared to others

Also my cash gen is basically dead after I'm about to trade out SDK, McComb and Clark. Hinge and Luke Jackson are the only players I have left with some value.

Khamis, Wehr/SDurdin, Hough, CStephens, Owens, Teakle and Hamilton :sick:

Also my cash gen is basically dead after I'm about to trade out SDK, McComb and Clark. Hinge and Luke Jackson are the only players I have left with some value.

Right now I still have Jackson as F7, but he has been a thorn for me. I’m done bar luxury trades

But, it pretty many much a team with too many POS

Right now I still have Jackson as F7, but he has been a thorn for me. I’m done bar luxury trades

But, it pretty many much a team with too many POS
I'm booting his ass next week, can't bloody wait!

Good to have him at F7, nice cover

You know what happens when you trade him out - right :p
Guaranteed to go 120+ haha
Gawn will probs get injured (my R1) and Jackson will go mental
Just my luck 🤣

dabombers

Team Captain
Feb 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Team value : $13,681,000

Dropped $100,000 in value this week, Cash Generation looks really poor going forward. May have topped out if Premo’s keep dropping cash.

Oh and 6 trades left after planned R13’s two trades.

Gonna be a tough run home.

Edit: finally into top 5K rankings @ 3454 after R1 @ 59K. Been an expensive chase for rankings in trades used.
Think this may be my peak as R13 will see greatest rank changes all season. Had to tank this round to a degree myself, the premos I wanted to chase rank are all here.
Hope a one round slide back doesn’t become a season trend.

Last edited:
Hit $14mil this week. 10 trades left after bringing in Merrett and Wehr for SDK and Rosas.

I'm Preuss away from having a complete team with Coleman at D7 and McCartin at F7. If Preuss is in this week, I should be able to flip Preuss for Darcy in a couple of weeks for Curtis/MRJ.

With Kiddy and Paddy on my bench at either end and DPP loops (by then) open from my defs and fwds to mids, I don't think I'll bother getting an extra SP. Gonna use my final 8 trades to get the best players on every line.

Should hopefully be just outside the top 1k by the end of the byes, so hoping I can mount a late charge up the rankings. Poor VC/C choices has been the main thing kneecapping me so far.

try this on
1654521936409.png

and only 5 trades left. but team finished sort of
1654522022830.png

Wyn

Debutant
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
13.8m, 10 trades left after this week.

Team completed.

Def
Hewett, short, hall, witherden, ridley, Lloyd (Coleman, wehr)

Mid
Oliver, Neale, macrae, touk, Jelly, Cripps, Merrett, Lyons (owens, Rioli, stephens)

Ruc
Witts, Darcy (Hayes)

Fwd
Dunkley, Parker, Brodie, treloar, butters, coniglio (rosas, Voss)

dropped 3 trades in rd13, down to 9

another 3 going in rd14, so I'll be down to 6

<searching for my favourite Beastie Boys gif>

giphy.gif

HocusPocusFocus

Debutant
Jun 15, 2022
AFL Club
Essendon
$14,024,900 - 11 trades left, but depending on team selections may be down to 7 after this round and a reasonably full list.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I'm steady at $13,930,200 with just $19,300 on hand.

No more rookies on-field: worst guys are Ridley, Petracca, Butters types. Ruck situation is gonna need urgent attention this week, rolling Gawn-Preuss.

13 trades (before this week) to repair, upgrade. Have maintained solid trade discipline - just run out of cash generating rooks.

Back