The coalition will never win the federal government again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another from Hughes who as newly appointed shadow minister for climate change called climate change a "luxury issue" after an election result where the issue of climate change was a major factor 🤪 .

The ******* dumb hicks who vote for the Nationals are welcome to their coal lobby party and seeing thermal coal become impossible to sell in the coming decades. You were warned, and you chose poorly.

Enjoy your time in opposition you flogs.
Yeah the ‘farmers party’ are more dangerous and strategic’…watch your combine harvester…

Didn't you say earlier culture was determined by institutions? The monarchy is one such institution and thus it influences our culture. Obviously we wouldn't have no culture if we became a monarchy, because we have other institutions.

But I think your view of culture is simplistic, and it very much does depend on personal connections to that culture. And of course, there is no one Australian culture that encompasses all. We will always be a multicultural nation.
That other poster, what he or she is about used to be called "cultural cringe" wasn't it?

The ******* dumb hicks who vote for the Nationals are welcome to their coal lobby party and seeing thermal coal become impossible to sell in the coming decades. You were warned, and you chose poorly.

Enjoy your time in opposition you flogs.
You know, I was interested to see how Littleproud would perform as leader of the Nationals and I didn't have to wait long to make up my mind about him after watching his performance on the Insiders on the weekend.

He is nothing more than a Barnaby Joyce with pretensions of being a marketeer.

It's ironic that the Liberal party went from Abbott to an Abbott with some idea of marketing (Morrison) and the Nationals have followed suit albeit with a dumbed down version - it's the National Party, what do you expect?

The Liberals have now decided to go back to an Abbott with a makeover to try and hide his grotesqueness. What's the odds that they find Canavan a safe national seat in the Reps so when they get routed again at the next election, they'll follow the Libs again and make Canavan their leader?

The Liberal Party with Dutton and Littleproud as the Deputy leader of the opposition and the out and out bimbo Sussan Ley as the deputy leader of the Liberal Party is a hoot - Sussan Ley for f**ks sake!

As you said, "Enjoy your time in opposition you flogs": I know I certainly will!

You know, I was interested to see how Littleproud would perform as leader of the Nationals and I didn't have to wait long to make up my mind about him after watching his performance on the Insiders on the weekend.

He is nothing more than a Barnaby Joyce with pretensions of being a marketeer.

It's ironic that the Liberal party went from Abbott to an Abbott with some idea of marketing (Morrison) and the Nationals have followed suit albeit with a dumbed down version - it's the National Party, what do you expect?

The Liberals have now decided to go back to an Abbott with a makeover to try and hide his grotesqueness. What's the odds that they find Canavan a safe national seat in the Reps so when they get routed again at the next election, they'll follow the Libs again and make Canavan their leader?

The Liberal Party with Dutton and Littleproud as the Deputy leader of the opposition and the out and out bimbo Sussan Ley as the deputy leader of the Liberal Party is a hoot - Sussan Ley for f**ks sake!

As you said, "Enjoy your time in opposition you flogs": I know I certainly will!
I watched about 30 seconds of Canavan on Bolt last night. What is the purpose of that echo chamber?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a bit mischievous of you!! Firstly, Labor's primary vote was less than one third - 32.57% Secondly it is the 'LNP' coalition and collectively the LNP secured 35.73% of the national vote on first preferences.

the libs and the nats are two different parties, hence why they contest seats against each other (permitted when its not held by a coalition member)

even in the qld LNP, members have to choose which party they will caucus with

23.88% for the Liberals - I was overly generous
Fair enough, but 32.57% is not exactly anything to rave about. That means more than two thirds of voters did NOT vote Labor

the libs and the nats are two different parties,
Who said they weren't? When was the last time that a conservative government was not comprised of Libs and Nats in coalition?

Fair enough, but 32.57% is not exactly anything to rave about. That means more than two thirds of voters did NOT vote Labor
Yes but people like myself vote tactically. I voted greens first then labor so labor get the message that i want mmcc addressed.

If it were first pass the post id have voted labor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back